• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

don’t think when you were universally tr and you hop off of work to see cop figured out you’re mafia your first thought is to come up with a strategical claim
If I was on break at work I would probably just not reply 😹
Post automatically merged:

I think there is a specific reason he mentioned you.
The only thing I can think of is that he is just trying to pocket me since I have town read him all game

I think Frosty’s direct confrontations earlier today make sense though, given she knew Dolby returned red from the check. She was testing me before dropping the bomb

Yes, d2. That's what was making me so crazy with the dolby maf or cop thing!

It's one of the main reasons i put dolby and trundle in a team early d2. There's more!
Any chance you can find these posts?

The only thing I can think of is that he is just trying to pocket me since I have town read him all game

The big investigation - are you dirty or framed. 😅

I think Frosty’s direct confrontations earlier today make sense though, given she knew Dolby returned red from the check. She was testing me before dropping the bomb

Any chance you can find these posts?
Yes give me a minute

Dolby’s big 3 suspicions this game have been Ribbit, Betsy, and Annika btw. All three of which have felt wrong as wagons to me at some point or another so I’m willing to stick to my guns that he wasn’t framed.

That being said, a red Dolby flip 100% clears Ribbit in my eyes due to their interactions. Betsy gets somewhat of a pass here as well, and Annika by proxy looks better than she’s been given credit for.

Trundle is a weird case because it goes both ways on him being town and wolf off of Dolby. Will need to read the interactions between the two. Ofc if Dolby is doctor then Trundle is 95% cleared lol

I’m still apprehensive about flipping Dolby. If we are wrong, we are losing doc today and cop tonight. And we will have literally no clue where to go tomorrow.
Nah I think we have a pretty good idea. From my perspective a red flip clears like 3-4 players. TN4U will look objectively worse to me for the next phase as well, getting the sense that the Ribbit wagon was created to try and distract from any comments on TN4U during that part of D1.

Back