• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing 3DS Theme: Who would buy one?

Would you consider buying the 3DS XL Animal Crossing edition?

• I would like it!

Votes: 70 51.1%
  • I want a different color of 3DS XL.

Votes: 20 14.6%
  • I'm fine with my 3DS, don't want an XL.

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters

Treasu(red)

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Easter Bunny
ど
う
ぶ
つ
の
森
I'm interested in testing the waters for who might consider purchasing the 3ds XL Animal Crossing edition if it came to your country.

Psh. I'm poor so I'm sticking to my 3DS :p
But if a 3DS XL comes out. Maybe I would buy it, depending if my brother would let me use his 3DS XL.

I don't think it's possible to express how much I want the Animal Crossing XL. It's the only way I'll get an XL probably, I hate the red and blue colours in NA. Reggie pls.

img_main.png

tumblr_md4y97dINn1qzp9weo1_r1_1280.jpg

Animal-Crossing-3DS-limited-edition-8.jpg

AC3DSXL10.jpg

Unfortunately, I'm not so sure we'll get it. It IS a white system for all intensive purposes and we all know how much Nintendo of America hates white systems. Europe might get it though.

I don't like it.

But I am buying an XL for New Leaf though - so if this got released here I'd probably buy it due to the fact it'd be cheaper to buy the bundle than each separately.

Though I do want the plain black since it's coming out here.

I plan on buying it a few days before NL comes out so I can transfer my data over, and play the game as soon as I buy it, where as if I bought them at the same time i'd transfer the data over and have to wait ~30 min to transfer the data

But I really hope they dont release it here because I don't want it

I'm fine with the original 3DS I have, mostly because I'm already set on getting a Wii U at some point, plus I don't think it would fit in my pants pocket, and be comfortable there.

No. I don't like it. I'm totally fine with my LE Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS. The black with the gold Zelda-inspired trim is awesome. The only thing that could improve it is if it wasn't such a fingerprint magnet.

I don't like it and wouldn't buy it even if I didn't already have an XL. I would have changed for a green one with a nook leaf or something along those lines on it.

I don't like XLs, I remember having problems with my old blue one. Now I've swapped back to the original 3DS and it's perfect.

I caved in and bought a silver xl already. Even if there was a bundle to come to Australia I likely wouldn't have gotten it anyway.

As silly as it may sound, I still prefer the physical copies of games over the digital's that would have been packaged alongside the console, even if it meant saving $20/30.

Last edited:
I waited for a while after the 3DS was released before I finally bought my Aqua Blue 3DS. Then about a month or so later the XL was announced. Understandably, I was ticked off. -.- If they wanted bigger screens on their handhelds I don't know why they didn't just make them that way in the first place.

Unless my 3DS breaks, I wont ever be buying an XL. I don't have the money to be buying two of the same system.

I don't think it's possible to express how much I want the Animal Crossing XL. It's the only way I'll get an XL probably, I hate the red and blue colours in NA. Reggie pls.

img_main.png

tumblr_md4y97dINn1qzp9weo1_r1_1280.jpg

Animal-Crossing-3DS-limited-edition-8.jpg

AC3DSXL10.jpg

Unfortunately, I'm not so sure we'll get it. It IS a white system for all intensive purposes and we all know how much Nintendo of America hates white systems. Europe might get it though.

Why do Nintendo of America hate white systems... :(
*cough* racists... *cough*

Personally I find white systems to be really ugly. Most people like to choose a system with a neat design or one that's their favorite color.

I asked for a Pink or Blue DS when I got one. My grandparents bought me a white one.

I hate my DS's look so much I wanna slap stickers all over it. But I'd waste the stickers if the system broke. ;-;

Personally I find white systems to be really ugly. Most people like to choose a system with a neat design or one that's their favorite color.

I asked for a Pink or Blue DS when I got one. My grandparents bought me a white one.

I hate my DS's look so much I wanna slap stickers all over it. But I'd waste the stickers if the system broke. ;-;

Really? :eek: I love white systems!! D: Especially if the have animal crossing icons all over the front *-* Also i wanna buy it to make my friend jealous because shes always bragging in my face saying shes got a 3ds so i wanna get this bigger one to make her stop :3

If I didn't just get a 3DS for Christmas, then it might have been a consideration.
It would depend on what it looked like too. If it looked the same as the 3DS that Japan got, then I probably wouldn't get it. I also prefer the size of the regular 3DS to the XL... so the design for the AC 3DS would have to be something that I really really like if I was to buy it.

I got (last night) a pink/white Limited Edition XL. I love how smooth and rounded the edges are. Not to mention that the big screen is perfect for Colors 3D! I'm glad I exchanged my old one for this one. Much nicer. Even my fianc? wants to play it, being pink and all haha. And the white looks very nice too. I just need to buy a screen protector now.

If an AC themed XL came out, I would probably want it, but i wouldn't go out and get it lol now, if that pikachu one hadn't only hit Europe and Japan, I would have been all over it like a rabid dog.

I got (last night) a pink/white Limited Edition XL. I love how smooth and rounded the edges are. Not to mention that the big screen is perfect for Colors 3D! I'm glad I exchanged my old one for this one. Much nicer. Even my fianc? wants to play it, being pink and all haha. And the white looks very nice too. I just need to buy a screen protector now.

If an AC themed XL came out, I would probably want it, but i wouldn't go out and get it lol now, if that pikachu one hadn't only hit Europe and Japan, I would have been all over it like a rabid dog.

I have the Pink/white one too and I love it!! The pink colour is so nice and pearly ^_^ I would love the AC themed one as well *greedy smile* lol.

Back