• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing in North America : multilingual release please !

I hope Spanish makes it to Canada as well. (It doesn't usually.) I'd love to play in Spanish as well, I'm getting a tad rusty.

What I really hope is that soon they will make games like Animal Crossing available in Portuguese and several other languages! There is a huge gaming community in Brazil and they are left out on some games/have to play games in English because a lot of them aren't translated into Portuguese. I, myself, would also like to play certain games in Portuguese.

What I really hope is that soon they will make games like Animal Crossing available in Portuguese and several other languages! There is a huge gaming community in Brazil and they are left out on some games/have to play games in English because a lot of them aren't translated into Portuguese. I, myself, would also like to play certain games in Portuguese.

I have an extremely fleeting dream of AC in Swahili, as that's my native language. Even Zulu would be awesome. But that's probably never going to happen.

Back