• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing New Horizons has gone 2 months without an update and we’re going into July with not only no new features or events but nothing new at

Are you still able to kick patterns away after you’ve placed them on the floor via the terraforming tool? If so they need to get on that, fair enough if I place it down straight from the design app. But if I’m terraforming and using the path tool then I expect the path to stay there!
You can, I've already done it 3x this morning lmaoo. That's such a good idea. It hadn't occurred to me that this could just be not a thing that happened.

Are you still able to kick patterns away after you’ve placed them on the floor via the terraforming tool? If so they need to get on that, fair enough if I place it down straight from the design app. But if I’m terraforming and using the path tool then I expect the path to stay there!

I constantly kick mine away while picking up dropped items. It would definitely help to have them be more permanent.

You can, I've already done it 3x this morning lmaoo. That's such a good idea. It hadn't occurred to me that this could just be not a thing that happened.

dammit, this does not please me. I can’t help but sometimes wonder if the devs have actually played the game lmao. Who’s idea was it, I demand answers!

Even more trees would be neat. We still have the same 3 classic AC trees. Something like birch or willow would be cool
You have no idea how this ONE main decorating aspect about ACNH has irked me—ACPC has many tree varieties with different items decorated alongside/within them: Birch, willow, ginkgo, etc. Why do we not even have any other tree varieties in ACNH? WHYYYYY. All I ask is for some simple designs of these. There doesn’t need to be anything special to them like in ACPC. 😭😭😭😭

You have no idea how this ONE main decorating aspect about ACNH has irked me—ACPC has many tree varieties with different items decorated alongside/within them: Birch, willow, ginkgo, etc. Why do we not even have any other tree varieties in ACNH? WHYYYYY. All I ask is for some simple designs of these. There doesn’t need to be anything special to them like in ACPC. 😭😭😭😭
the worst part is if you go to the bug exhibit in the museum you can see a lot of tree and plant variety. its heartbreaking ;-;

so many nice furniture in ACPC and new leaf and im soooo freakin jealous. why nintendo why????? seriously if i compare this game to older games i prefer older games more tbh so much things to do

so many nice furniture in ACPC and new leaf and im soooo freakin jealous. why nintendo why????? seriously if i compare this game to older games i prefer older games more tbh so much things to do
While I agree, pocket camp has different developers than new horizons, which is pretty obvious as if they were the same developers, we would probably get way more stuff

the worst part is if you go to the bug exhibit in the museum you can see a lot of tree and plant variety. its heartbreaking ;-;
Ughhhh, don’t remind meee. The bug exhibit is so glorious it makes me sad to realize most of the plants will never be incorporated in game. C’:

Ughhhh, don’t remind meee. The bug exhibit is so glorious it makes me sad to realize most of the plants will never be incorporated in game. C’:
Most of nice items are items that we could not own. Green plaza bench!! Please!

Many of you believed "if not this update, next for sure" will bring significant changes for this game, making it better, but it never happens and never will. Altering this game to the expectations mean all what have been done so far was a great failure and none of them will make this decision.
It's not only a problem about new content, but about future, which is empty... when you will time travel to for example Christmas - you will experience NOTHING, just a regular day.
It's still quite high probability Big N will provide update, and most of players will be overhyped again, because of some events, forgetting it's exactly copy-paste of previous ones.
Best move would be just to complete all permanent events / holidays as we had in previous iteration, announce burial of this game and let players to play in game as we have and stop expecting miracles, as they never happens.

I also wondered why there wasn’t different types of trees when i went to customise a wooden log bench and there was birch and some kind of red tree. I need more!
Post automatically merged:

Many of you believed "if not this update, next for sure" will bring significant changes for this game, making it better, but it never happens and never will. Altering this game to the expectations mean all what have been done so far was a great failure and none of them will make this decision.
It's not only a problem about new content, but about future, which is empty... when you will time travel to for example Christmas - you will experience NOTHING, just a regular day.
It's still quite high probability Big N will provide update, and most of players will be overhyped again, because of some events, forgetting it's exactly copy-paste of previous ones.
Best move would be just to complete all permanent events / holidays as we had in previous iteration, announce burial of this game and let players to play in game as we have and stop expecting miracles, as they never happens.
This, at some point near the beginning around the time they added diving I had some sort of hope that they would keep adding updates like that. I even took a break last September and only just recently bought the game with my new switch.
I love the game but I can’t pretend I’m not disappointed that the game is in relatively the same state as it was when I left. Almost an entire year and the only things that have been added are seasonal items.
At this point I’m just playing it as it is, I don’t expect much from Nintendo. I think I saw a post with someone speculating that the next update will only be the addition of the OLED Switch. It’s sad to think that that may be correct.
Im considering just picking up a DS and wild world again because I have more fun on it.

Last edited:
I was one of those people thinking we will eventually get the things most people are hoping for. Your right we are not getting them which is sad. This could have been the best animal crossing game. They had a good start but surprised it didn’t continue. I liked building Ables and Nook’s cranny and was surprised when we didn’t get the option to build Leif and Kicks their own stores. Brewster has been in AC since wild world but he and so many others won’t be returning. I’m also surprised that tortimers island isn’t coming back. That would have been a great reason to get or keep the Nintendo subscription. It could also be a way to bring in the missing fruit from NL and some of the furniture. It surprised me how much furniture was cut that would have been great outside. NH is not a bad game it just could have been so much better. Being able terraform and place items outside is great. I love being able to look for villages on mystery islands and they not move without asking. As for as future AC games them taking out so much makes me hesitant to buy any. I will continue to play it for what it is it probably not for as long as NL.

I forgot the absolute horror of logging onto my wild world character to find out my favourite villager had just moved away.
Yea this happened way to often. I would attached to villagers and they would just leave.

YES, I am glad that this feature was taken out. Some times, I can’t log in every day. Id hate to lose my villagers 😬
Even when I could go on everyday some would still leave. They didn’t always have the thought bubble about moving. Most of the time another village would say something about someone wanting to leave. It would sometimes take awhile of going in and out of houses for them to have the thought bubble. Sometimes you just didn’t have time to try and figure out who wanted to leave.

While I agree, pocket camp has different developers than new horizons, which is pretty obvious as if they were the same developers, we would probably get way more stuff
E5IdlVhVgAE8NEI.jpg

I'm just wondering... As it's been a while since the last update, did they ever fix the villager museum glitch? Because I'm still having problems finding certain villagers at certain times of the day, and I'm unsure if it's because I'm missing them or if Nintendo have really taken this long between updates whilst leaving a fairly awful glitch like this in it.

Back