• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons releases on March 20th, 2020

Haha never played it but it has quite the reputation ꉂ (˃̶᷄‧̫ॢ ˂̶᷅๑ ) www

Its not THAT bad, but it defiantly ain't a full animal crossing game and is meant to be played intermittently (i play it for the cute scenarios and the clothes our amiibos get~.)

Its not THAT bad, but it defiantly ain't a full animal crossing game and is meant to be played intermittently (i play it for the cute scenarios and the clothes our amiibos get~.)

I forgot to add D.I.E ٩꒰ʘʚʘ๑꒱۶

Awww I didn't know you could style them! I hope we can style them in NH!

51 days left.

I was watching the New Horizons trailer and noticed that they removed that one running animation that was added in New Leaf if you're wearing a dress.

I forgot to add D.I.E ٩꒰ʘʚʘ๑꒱۶

Awww I didn't know you could style them! I hope we can style them in NH!

Yeah, you could change the amiibos clothes before you started the boardgame (after you eared enough happy points)

- - - Post Merge - - -

51 days left.

I was watching the New Horizons trailer and noticed that they removed that one running animation that was added in New Leaf if you're wearing a dress.

Its been a while since i've seen the animation....did they change it?

unsure if 100% real but here's the animal crossing switch - https://twitter.com/anicrossingnews/status/1223035687718522881
i like the colours, hopefully this means a lite is coming . . .

it is real, Nintendo themselves delivered the notice:

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1223035247098384385

also unsure about a lite switch given that Nintendo would have also announced it alongside the normal one, but we will see in the hopefully next direct (if they do ever release one instead of just going with the normal one because it's more expensive therefore more money)

Last edited:
the new animal crossing edition switch looks SOOOOO GOOD AHHHH

i MIGHT sell my current one for the new design.

49 days left, we're so close now.

I finally made a pre-order on my game online (my first time pre-ordering something online) and I sure hope the estimated dates (March 23rd-March 26th) are just a placeholder. ;-;

Last edited:
49 days left, we're so close now.

I finally made a pre-order on my game online (my first time pre-ordering something online) and I sure hope the estimated dates (March 23rd-March 26th) are just a placeholder. ;-;

I did too not to ling ago! I did same day release date shipping, my mom did that on pokemon and it got in on time

I am so excited! I never got shipping on release day so I will grab a digital copy of the game. 7 weeks to go :)

Man, what’s preventing me from ordering the game is the fact if cloud saves will be implemented.. Waiting for that information to come out and even if it isn’t supported, I’ll still get it.

48 days left, Happy February!

When February 20th comes, we'll literally be 29 days away from March 20th. :)
February 20th is also my birthday.

Also hoping for a direct this month.

Last edited:
48 days left, Happy February!

When February 20th comes, we'll literally be 29 days away from March 20th. :)
February 20th is also my birthday.

Also hoping for a direct this month.

I'm pinning my hopes on 20th of Feb! If it comes anytime now I'll be happy ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Anyone know if we'll be able to have a house or a similar thing to Main Street? Also what's the maximum number of villagers we can have.

Anyone know if we'll be able to have a house or a similar thing to Main Street? Also what's the maximum number of villagers we can have.

That is unconfirmed at the moment, even the number of villagers you can have is unknown, but you will have a home, but you could choose to live in a tent if you wanted (forgot what that implies)

Back