• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons releases on March 20th, 2020

You paid for same-day delivery? Isn't Amazon offering you a free trial of Prime? It doesn't matter that the game won't be out by the time your trial expires - it still works for ordering with release-day delivery.

You paid for same-day delivery? Isn't Amazon offering you a free trial of Prime? It doesn't matter that the game won't be out by the time your trial expires - it still works for ordering with release-day delivery.

Yeah i ment the release day delievery i got it off gamestop

I'd be too worried about not getting the game on the release day to preorder it online. I'm still debating where I want to buy it, it will probably depend on any preorder bonuses we might be getting. But I'm definitly going to be at whatever store as soon as it opens to pick up my game.

I'd be too worried about not getting the game on the release day to preorder it online. I'm still debating where I want to buy it, it will probably depend on any preorder bonuses we might be getting. But I'm definitly going to be at whatever store as soon as it opens to pick up my game.

Ive done it to the pokemon games and ive gotten them the same release date. My cousin does the same. But thats your choice. I dont know if it matters but we both live close to a gamestop

I’m getting so anxious i just want a direct soon

- - - Post Merge - - -

I?m getting so anxious i just want a direct soon

March is only a couple months away and I'm sure we'll get even more information soon! Very excited!!

I already have my shifts sorted out for work for march, so it's really getting close now!

So Nintendo just sent me a survey via e-mail about New Horizons and one of the questions is which of the listed new elements you like about the game the most. One of the answers are "lots of villagers from previous games coming back and visiting your island". Now I sure hope it's gonna be more than those 50 villagers from the Welcome amiibo update.

So Nintendo just sent me a survey via e-mail about New Horizons and one of the questions is which of the listed new elements you like about the game the most. One of the answers are "lots of villagers from previous games coming back and visiting your island". Now I sure hope it's gonna be more than those 50 villagers from the Welcome amiibo update.

It has to be! If they wrote (∗︎ᵒ̶̶̷̀ω˂̶́∗︎)੭₎₎̊₊ gameS OMIGOSH!!! ૮(꒦ິཅ꒦ິ)ა so happy!
I'm so excited! (●︎?艸`)?艸`)?艸`)*※"。・:*:・゚

63 days left or 9 weeks left until the new game comes out. :)

and I still haven't made a pre-order yet, I need to hurry.

I am beyond excited for this game. I have a countdown on my phone to keep track of how many days left lol.

Back