• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons releases on March 20th, 2020

Omg 60 days! I plan to get the game at midnight....I know there isn’t much to do at midnight lol, but getting it. I’ve already requested days off work lol so I’m not staying up late and still having to go in at 6am.

Not sure if this was posted already here in this board, but here's a pic with a nice little overview of some villagers wearing different kind of clothes. Since the pic is kinda big, I put it in the spoiler below. Found it on twitter btw.

EOwo2aBX0AEqZiU.jpg:large

I need news on a direct now lol just need a date i dont care if its a month away! I need news!

I hope a lot of the new clothes and accessories that were introduced in Pocket Camp are in the game.
20200122134916.jpg

I want squirrel ears and tail in that game too.

Last edited:
I would like to see the animal residents interact with items in our houses whenever they want to visit it and have more things to say about the inside of our houses.

Also a 'Do not disturb' sign would be nice.

Last edited:
I hope a lot of the new clothes and accessories that were introduced in Pocket Camp are in the game.
View attachment 230604

I want squirrel ears and tail in that game too.

I'm so happy they started adding animal accessories! I hope they add moo cow ones too! ₍ᐢ⸝⸝› ̫ ‹⸝⸝ᐢ₎
I can just imagine how beautiful it will look ‧˚₊*̥(∗︎*⁰͈꒨⁰͈)‧˚₊*̥
Your character looks really cute btw ♡♡♡

I'm so happy they started adding animal accessories! I hope they add moo cow ones too! ₍ᐢ⸝⸝› ̫ ‹⸝⸝ᐢ₎
I can just imagine how beautiful it will look ‧˚₊*̥(∗︎*⁰͈꒨⁰͈)‧˚₊*̥
Your character looks really cute btw ♡♡♡

All I want is the eerie wings.
I must have them. :)

We're 53 days/ 7 weeks now! :)

I just thought about something today, since everything is in HD..that means the Tarantula (if it's present in that game, but I'm pretty sure it is...) is too now.
I'm already not a fan of that thing, Summertime at night in that game is going to be crazy.

I just thought about something today, since everything is in HD..that means the Tarantula (if it's present in that game, but I'm pretty sure it is...) is too now.
I'm already not a fan of that thing, Summertime at night in that game is going to be crazy.

Awww but they're sooo cuuute! (•́ ॣ?̫ ॣ•̀,)՞ I can't wait to see their fluffyness ♡♡♡

I am LIVING for the detailed fish and bugs. I really hope there are multiple kinds of fish tanks and bug enclosures to use in our house and around town.

I am LIVING for the detailed fish and bugs. I really hope there are multiple kinds of fish tanks and bug enclosures to use in our house and around town.

Maybe we can craft tanks and cages? That would be so cool if we could have steampunk fish tanks!!! ٩꒰ʘʚʘ๑꒱۶

It will be autumn when I play my own hemisphere in march.

The first game I'll have ever started that wasn't in winter. Thank the Gods.

Back