• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons releases on March 20th, 2020

When you say upgrade, you mean the firmware?
Surely a firmware update wouldn't wipe your saved data, or there'd be no point getting a switch.

It would mean nintendo have 'snookered' us. We can't make a move. o_O

No, buying a new model Nintendo Switch or buy additional one.
Was actually planning to buy Nintendo Switch Lite.

Last edited:
Oh. Yeah. It still sucks that if it breaks, possibly a couple of years worth of hard work down the drain.

I know I wouldn't have it in me to rebuild if that happened.

Last edited:
43 days left

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess going online for Nintendo is not free anymore

It does blow a bit since online used to be free, but we don’t know the circumstances that even led up to it, and it’s a bit ironic here since you need to pay an internet provider to go online anyone, so honestly, being technical here, online really isn’t free (minus free WiFi spots, but they still have to be paid for by the company that is offering it.)

41 days/5 weeks left!

I still don't own a Switch yet, but I might have one before the 20th of March.

It's been 39 days since that New Year trailer and now there's 39 days to go. I don't know about you but that's just too long for me

It's been 39 days since that New Year trailer and now there's 39 days to go. I don't know about you but that's just too long for me

I agree. I'm getting a bit fed up with waiting now. I think I might hibernate until March 20th.

It's near yet so far :(

i feel like time’s been going slower ever since i decided to get new horizons lol

I still can’t believe they haven’t talked about this game like at all and it releases in a little over a month.

At least Pok?mon Mystery Dungeon comes out early March and that will make the wait more tolerable.

Predicting a general Direct this Thursday and an Animal Crossing one next week.

I have so many irl things to worry about at this time that I need an AC direct to save me :'(

Last edited:
Back