• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons releases on March 20th, 2020

i?m getting the switch lite too! and the acorn festival would be cool to have again, i forgot all about that lol

I really want to experience it as well, but unless the mush furniture is gotten this way again (in NL it was through a random mushroom every day until the harvest festival which they stop spawning all together) I don?t see it coming back, but if it does it will be for a new set.

I really want to experience it as well, but unless the mush furniture is gotten this way again (in NL it was through a random mushroom every day until the harvest festival which they stop spawning all together) I don’t see it coming back, but if it does it will be for a new set.

it’d be cool if the random mushrooms remained as the way to obtain the mush set and maybe have another fall-themed set for the acorn festival? maybe like uh,, an acorn set lmao

it’d be cool if the random mushrooms remained as the way to obtain the mush set and maybe have another fall-themed set for the acorn festival? maybe like uh,, an acorn set lmao

Haha, yes exactly what I was thinking pc has some new autumn themed items that could work with this :p

What exactly is concerning to you about it? Are you concerned they'll delay it? They've got so much official marketing saying March 20 that there's no possible way for them to delay it now, especially with the themed consoles having a set date as well. Aside from that, I don't think there's anything to be concerned about it. There's just a little over a month left to go, and it's an Animal Crossing game. The formula isn't going to be changed up THAT much that we need a ton of new information. Like I said in another thread, there's a coro coro magazine release on the 15th that's going to have an "exclusive scoop" on New Horizons. That will likely be the last of the information in February and maybe a few trailers in March.
I think what's concerning is the lack of marketing. I'm pretty sure people outside the fandom don't even know the game's coming out. Now that's inexcusable, they are throwing it under the bus.

I think what's concerning is the lack of marketing. I'm pretty sure people outside the fandom don't even know the game's coming out. Now that's inexcusable, they are throwing it under the bus.

It makes me wonder.
Why aren't they advertizing the crap out of this game?

Isn't it as good as it should be?

Who knows, because they don't give us any info except the same recycled screenshots of boring stuff.

Yeah I have a friend who is a very casual player and I have to keep reminding her that the game is coming out soon hahah

It makes me wonder.
Why aren't they advertizing the crap out of this game?

Isn't it as good as it should be?

Who knows, because they don't give us any info except the same recycled screenshots of boring stuff.

It just makes no sense. It is their biggest game of the first part of the year. One of their most profitable franchises. What the hell is going on? I was sick to death of Pokemon even before Sword/Shield was released, but at least I definitely knew it was coming out. Same with Smash. And look at the sales numbers. It's almost like someone is sabotaging the title.

Last edited:
Guys, don’t worry, if something was wrong, they wouldn’t be doing advertising for the game, it’s still coming out on time

"Oh no there is no direct, something is wrong"

The negativity on these boards is immense and I'm not sure I understand it.

Are people just looking for something to moan about?

Sheesshhhhh

Sheesshhhhh

it’s been a while since we’ve gotten any new info and i think it’s making some of us cranky lol

Haha seems like it. I just think people should be more excited now..

agreed; i’m sure people are excited but they’re just not fond of how tightlipped nintendo is being about new info; i fall into that category a bit but i’m still super excited aha

Sheesshhhhh

I haven't seen any negativity whatsoever.

General enthusiasm or concern isn't negativity.

Putting people down simply because they want news on the game they've waited for and loved for many years is a bit negative.

I haven't seen any negativity whatsoever.

General enthusiasm or concern isn't negativity.

Putting people down simply because they want news on the game they've waited for and loved for many years is a bit negative.

Oh come on, who are you trying to kid? Presuming something could be wrong with the game just because Nintendo aren't showing people what they think they're entitled to see is being unnecessarily negative in my book.

Point out exactly which part of my comment is putting people down? (Hint: asking whether people are moaning for the sake it of it is not putting them down)

Putting people down would sound something kind of like this; "Are you idiots just looking for something to moan about?" There is a massive difference eh?

Oh come on, who are you trying to kid? Presuming something could be wrong with the game just because Nintendo aren't showing people what they think they're entitled to see is being unnecessarily negative in my book.

Point out exactly which part of my comment is putting people down? (Hint: asking whether people are moaning for the sake it of it is not putting them down)

Putting people down would sound something kind of like this; "Are you idiots just looking for something to moan about?" There is a massive difference eh?

Nobody is presuming anything as far as I can see, and speculating isn't a crime.

I think speculation is all we really have at this point, so if people have thoughts on the game they should be encouraged to share them.

I see that as a positive thing.

What I also see is those who are blindly accepting everything, are almost hostile against those of us who are cautious, just because we don't share the same blind enthusiasm.

Some of us just want to know a little more, and it should be left at that.

There isn't a debate here, and no need to start one. :)

Last edited:
Back