• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons releases on March 20th, 2020

i thought waiting would be easy since i'm working a lot..... but as it turns out i just think about animal crossing constantly while i'm working. you really can't escape the hype

Same. I have midterms in an hour, but instead of studying...here I am talking about animal crossing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can not believe it almost here.

rNftWFr.png

I hate that bear.
OMG, that bear is awful. What were they thinking.

Seems like we’re getting more information on the game the closer we get to the release!

I’m so excited to just play the game and figure out how everything works!

I don't think this deserves its own thread, so I'll post here. Has anyone seen ceiling decorations (ceiling lamps, etc) in any of the NH videos or screenshots yet? That was one feature in HHD that was kinda neat. Just wondering if it's coming back.

I don't think this deserves its own thread, so I'll post here. Has anyone seen ceiling decorations (ceiling lamps, etc) in any of the NH videos or screenshots yet? That was one feature in HHD that was kinda neat. Just wondering if it's coming back.

Nothing as of yet, but I wouldn’t rule it out, I do need that ceiling fan to make my rl room

I haven't seen anything yet, but I hope they have ceiling fans and light fixtures.

21 days left!, I just picked up my Switch lite yesterday. :D yay

Can't wait to play that game for hours when it finally comes out.

Last edited:
This will be my first Animal Crossing game and I really look forward to it. It looks fun and the graphics look great. Unfortunately, I may not be able to get it on release day due to.. things...
So I wanted to ask, as I know very little about Animal Crossing, is there a real loss to not getting the game until months later after release? (beyond not being able to play it right away lol!)

This will be my first Animal Crossing game and I really look forward to it. It looks fun and the graphics look great. Unfortunately, I may not be able to get it on release day due to.. things...
So I wanted to ask, as I know very little about Animal Crossing, is there a real loss to not getting the game until months later after release? (beyond not being able to play it right away lol!)

I don't think so.

You can go in to it with a bit more knowledge once we who have been playing it a while, have unlocked a few things and built up a decent inventory, to be able to help you out with whatever you need to know, and certainly be able to trade items to you. :)

Last edited:
20 days left!

Happy Leap Day and Happy last day of February!
The final countdown starts next month! yay.

20 days. Would be 19, but of course. Leap year getting between me and my game lol.

Back