• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons releases on March 20th, 2020

^^ just a heads up guys, in case you haven?t already seen - acnh direct on thursday:3

28 days to go. I can't wait! Still trying to think of the name of my island. But I can't think of anything.

I was thinking
Kanovia
seaview
Seaside
Palm Bay
Palm Harbor (idk if this will fit)
But idk. none of those sound good enough.

28 days to go. I can't wait! Still trying to think of the name of my island. But I can't think of anything.

I was thinking
Kanovia
seaview
Seaside
Palm Bay
Palm Harbor (idk if this will fit)
But idk. none of those sound good enough.

kanovia sounds cool!

rNftWFr.png

Horse and Goat are okay. Sheep says "rights".

Love the cat. Cat has heterochromia.

I hate that bear.

27 days. I can't believe in 27 days we will be playing this beautiful wonderful game.

that bear is also saying "rights" though...look at her color scheme

......:D

I have a certain subreddit I need to post her too now. I'm sure it is a coincidence, but that is an adorably subtle thematic color scheme!

Now that ACNH coming out 24 days from now, I started playing ACNL more than usual, trying to get the wooden bridge from cranky villagers...I wanted to complete ACNL before playing the new game

I downloaded the game today and it is torture looking at it an not being able to play it. Ugh why march 20th. Seems like the game is completely done now. I neeeeed it today lol.

23 days left until the game comes out!

I haven't plan out how my island will look yet, I was thinking about making one side of my island look like what I did in my main New Leaf town.

I know they're counting up in the show.

Last edited:
23 days left until the game comes out!

I haven't plan out how my island will look yet, I was thinking about making one side of my island look like what I did in my main New Leaf town.

I know they're counting up in the show.

That is exactly how I feel. I am losing my mind waiting. lol

i thought waiting would be easy since i'm working a lot... but as it turns out i just think about animal crossing constantly while i'm working.

Last edited:
Back