• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons releases on March 20th, 2020

yeah the time has flown by but I get the feeling this last 19 days is going to drag :(

Christmas went by like it was nothing and I was sad that it was over because I enjoyed the company and not doing uni work, then since the 2nd half of January it's been going slow as anything for me...the next 19 days are going to be a loooooooong wait.

This game is all I think and talk about. I just wish i could forget about in until the 20th lol.

I feel like this month is going to get by pretty fast. Only 19 days to go.

OMG 17. Guys......
Not this coming friday or the next, but the next. Two fridays without the game. This week is almost halfway over.
17 days seems like a while away, but when you look at a calendar it isnt at all.

OMG 17. Guys......
Not this coming friday or the next, but the next. Two fridays without the game. This week is almost halfway over.
17 days seems like a while away, but when you look at a calendar it isnt at all.

Yep. I like telling myself "2 weeks from this Friday". Because it sounds shorter than 17 days.

Back