• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons releases on March 20th, 2020

I've got 16 days, 8 hours, 39 minutes. But I'm not counting......now 38 minutes.

Ehehe, it will take me half a day to put a screen protector on the switch. I will stuff it up. No doubt!

If my Google translate is correct, today's Twitter announcement of the Japanese Animal Crossing account said that they'll introduce the apps of the Nook phone to us in the future. So I hope we'll maybe get some more info on terraforming before release! :)

If my Google translate is correct, today's Twitter announcement of the Japanese Animal Crossing account said that they'll introduce the apps of the Nook phone to us in the future. So I hope we'll maybe get some more info on terraforming before release! :)

We’ll find out later this afternoon, if they post this on other Twitters....

I can't believe the direct was already two weeks ago. Time really does go by fast! We will be playing this game in no time. I just wish I could forget about it until then lol.

And i will be out of town visiting my sister I don't get to see often...But like animal crossing lol. I am for sure bringing it with me.

I just got an email from EB Games telling me it's nearly here, and they've taken the balance left on the preorder.

It said before I probably wouldn't get it until march 23rd, but it might be earlier.

They normally only deduct the final payment when they've got the stock. :)

We haven't gotten the stock in at my work yet. We usually get new Nintendo games the Monday or Wednesday before. I am so excited!

We haven't gotten the stock in at my work yet. We usually get new Nintendo games the Monday or Wednesday before. I am so excited!

How can you manage to see all those beautiful unopened games and not be tempted to sneak one to be able to play it early xD

it seems like time’s gone by so quickly since the direct :0

Thank you for the hint. I prey on ignorant electronics shops that don't care about the release dates, so knowing when exactly to start looking is great, lol.

Back