• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons releases on March 20th, 2020

Guys...After today we have one more friday to go without animal crossing.

Longest wait of my life. Not only am I waiting for this, but I am also waiting for my new landlord to tell me what day I can move in to my new, really kickass apartment. I am really hoping I can be all moved in before the 20th, cause it's gonna be relatively close!!! This is also a cross country relocation...with my cats, so, it'll be nice to relax with the game after such a hassle.

Excitement!!

I am so excited for this game to come out. I've watched the Direct like 20 times already.
Wish it came out already... Who's playing New Leaf too to fill in the time until the release of New Horizons?

1 Friday left and we never have to live without new horizons again. Dramatic I know.

I've literally never been more excited for a launch in my life!!! Oh my god!!!!

I cannot wait!! I've been trying to pass time by playing video games but I just can't seem to get into anything right now.

Last edited:
these next 10 days will feel like years

At least it's not months anymore!

I am so excited for this game to come out. I've watched the Direct like 20 times already.
Wish it came out already... Who's playing New Leaf too to fill in the time until the release of New Horizons?

This was literally me for a while, I finished up most of my New Leaf town, I still have a tiny little bit to go before it's ~perfect~ and I leave it to sit there for years while I play New Horizons

Oh well I am really hyped now lol The coronavirus infected a few students so no more university right now. Best timing there could be xD

Back