• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf releases on June 9th in North America, June 14th in Europe

I think that this is a good release date for the game personally. June is the last month of school for me and it is also release a couple weeks after my birthday, so I will hopefully get some extra money to buy it. I am not really upset about the late release date mainly because I am just glad that the guess game is over. Now we can stop guessing and just wait.

You have a point! We'll be able to play ALL SUMMMMEEER. And I'm glad too that the date shifting stopped.

the 14th of june is on a friday so me and my boyfriend are gonna play this game the entire weekend!! :3
Can't wait untill it is june!!!

I'm pretty disappointed because I hoped to get this game before my graduation and birthday (both on 1st of June). I don't have to go to school anymore and I don't have a job so I'm just bored without anything to play. But on the other hand, I'm very happy that we at least have some kind of release date. Not just Q2 and false hope of April release.

I was really hoping it would've been sooner. I could use some new handheld games.

That's OK. I ordered Harvest Moon A New Beginning from Amazon. Never have played HM before, but it'll be a good game to play while I wait for NL.

I was really hoping it would've been sooner. I could use some new handheld games.

That's OK. I ordered Harvest Moon A New Beginning from Amazon. Never have played HM before, but it'll be a good game to play while I wait for NL.

I LOVE the Harvest Moon series, but I prefer console Harvest Moons. I only liked the DS Cute version though. I hate all the other portable ones ;3
Have fun with ANB

I bought that game (I think this is the 3DS one you're talking about) back in.... May? (when I figured the NL wait was nearing its end LOL) It was fun for a bit but I get a little bored of them quickly. Still, it's a cute little game.

I bought that game (I think this is the 3DS one you're talking about) back in.... May? (when I figured the NL wait was nearing its end LOL) It was fun for a bit but I get a little bored of them quickly. Still, it's a cute little game.

That one was Tale of Two Towns. A New Beginning didn't come out anywhere near May.

ANB is better so I bet you wont be bored of it.

Same here. I traded mine in. It was cute, but then became to feel like a chore to play.

Same here. I traded mine in. It was cute, but then became to feel like a chore to play.

Which game are you talking about? If you mean Tale of Two Towns, I totally traded that in... but anyway we are getting offtopic lol

---
I'm happy they chose a summer release. Then we can play over summer break.

I LOVE the Harvest Moon series, but I prefer console Harvest Moons. I only liked the DS Cute version though. I hate all the other portable ones ;3
Have fun with ANB

I generally had that same view on HM games, but I suggest you look into ANB a little. It's a LOT like the console versions, and it's very, VERY addictive :3

I'm getting Dark Moon, too! I've been so excited for this game since I heard of it! Plus I need a new game every so often so I don't get stir crazy when it comes to games.

Im happy and mad at the same time. I so Mahppy right now!. Yay release date, Boo June. I bet they have new leaf already translated and just wants to screw us fans over...can't wait for it though.

I generally had that same view on HM games, but I suggest you look into ANB a little. It's a LOT like the console versions, and it's very, VERY addictive :3

I just got A New Beginning and I agree, it's addicting. I also prefer console harvest moons and I was skeptical about getting it since I really disliked all of the portable games but ANB is great.

Which game are you talking about? If you mean Tale of Two Towns, I totally traded that in... but anyway we are getting offtopic lol

---
I'm happy they chose a summer release. Then we can play over summer break.

ANB.

I can't wait for AC:NL. I will be in Scotland from about mid-May to the beginning June. And I'll be back and ready for NL!

I'm so glad we finally have a release date. :) And it's just a few days before my birthday! :O

I'm glad we finally have a date but for me its too late and the excitement has worn off. Of course I'll still be getting the game but Nintendo are really starting to irritate me :/

E3 2010 was started on the 14th of june 2010. so basically we Europeans are getting it exactly 3 years later.... -_-

Back