• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf releases on June 9th in North America, June 14th in Europe

by the way, was their any news about the animal crossing bundle?(I didn't watch the Nintendo direct, because it was at 6 in the morning:p)

I've been waiting for this game for who knows how long! Can't wait for June to come!

I won't be long on my summer holidays from school so I can play it all summer long!

I can't wait until June! c: I'm super excited.
Since it'll be summer that means summer bugs!
Hopefully I'll have more people to wifi with than I do on City Folk.

I think that this is a good release date for the game personally. June is the last month of school for me and it is also release a couple weeks after my birthday, so I will hopefully get some extra money to buy it. I am not really upset about the late release date mainly because I am just glad that the guess game is over. Now we can stop guessing and just wait.

I am not really upset about the late release date mainly because I am just glad that the guess game is over. Now we can stop guessing and just wait.
I feel exactly the same. The guess game had become dreadful a long time ago already. Knowing when it's coming out is just such a relief!

it just finally clicked in my head - theyre still translating AND theyve gotta make all the cartridges and crap. thats why its taking 4 more months.
god im slow

Wooow, pretty much 3(!) years after they announced it in E3 '10... I'm glad that in Europe it comes out after E3, looking forward to it as well. So much waiting, uuuugh. But a certain date feels quite good, even though Nintendo should consider looking up the meaning of 'early this year' ..........

Back