• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf releases on June 9th in North America, June 14th in Europe

I agree it's the perfect time of the year to get it, both in game and in real life! Summer is definitely one of the most fun seasons to me, though they all have their charms of course!

I'm thinking really hard on what to do with my town as well, and really want to work on my gardening skills (read: be less lazy with watering flowers). After all the videos of beautiful, flower filled towns I've seen I'm really fired up to make my own town as great as can be. Also, watering flowers should be a lot easier now that you can water 9 squares at once. I know you can with the golden watering can, at least.

I've got a vague idea of what I'd like to do in my town...
I'd like to get as many cedar trees as I possibly can in it (I'm assuming they'll only grow in the top two acres like in past games)
I'd also like to have lots of flowers and a windmill and/or lighthouse (not sure if you can have one of each or if you can only have one). I'd also like to stick my house by a waterfall if I can.

Summer should be perfect for flower-growing too :) and the grass won't deteriorate anywhere near as quickly and it'll grow back faster too... the only thing I don't like about summer is the tan that your character gets xD I prefer for my character to be pale. Guess I'll be carrying around an umbrella all the time :B

Yes summer that's nice. I havn't time for the next couple of months to play AC so I'm kinda glad because I would spend all day with playing. Summer isn't my favorit season but it's okay. I'm looking forward to it :)

I'm not sure if this has already been posted but anyway there is a new trailer for EU and NA

14th June is a Friday which is my day off college :D Im so happy that I can go pick it up and play on it allllllll day :D

I'm most definitely taking the day off to purchase this game... theres no way that'll I'll be going to school whilst I could be at home in the warm playing on AC:NL, which I of course have been waiting for a very long time as other people have too. Roll on June!!! ;)

tbh i think its a bit cheeky to still be using the 'oh you cant have the game because we're still localizing it' excuse. i was pretty sure they were finished localizing. i wonder how much more they have to do.

I think that June isn't such a bad month to release it, I mean school is winding down, getting near the end of the year...
SO... When it does come out during the summer we can play it ALL day long c:

At least hook us up with a new 3D trailer to download from the eShop to hold us until then, geez.
I was hoping they'd mention some new 3DS XL colors, but I guess I'll have to get the blue one, ugghhhhh. Stop neglecting me, NoA.

Stand fast friend, monster hunter 3G demo is coming out on the 21st, and im gonna play the crap outta it just like i did with the Fire Emblem demo till i got the game ( damn fine game )

Let the extreme waiting-jumping-around-crazy-hyper-annoy-your-loved-ones-fest begin! Wait a second... What about all of those "when?" threads and stickies? First delete those, then we can go annoy our loved ones. Hehe. I feel queasy.

Umm... What version are you currently playing? Cedars can grown in all acres on CF.

Back