• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf releases on June 9th in North America, June 14th in Europe

Oath2order
Pretty sure you can get a watering can, and either net or fishing rod early by completing certain things she asks c:

Hmm... Not sure :< probably though. Or maybe she gives you both.. Dunno how it works, to be honest. Just know because I read it either somewhere here or by a Japanese game user on tumblr

Two weeks to go!! :D :D Can't wait until June 9~!
It's next week (June 2-9) that'll be really hard. This week is super busy. No school on Monday- going to see family! Piano and Swim Practice on Tuesday, a Doctor's appointment on Wed, Field Trip on Thurs and then June 2 is my Piano Recital!!

Only 13 days left!! I feel like I might EXPLODE!!!! :D

I am there with you! Although, I am the laughing stock of my house for how excited I am over this game. The older you get playing games like this, the more you are dubbed a nerd lol. I DON'T CARE! I MUST HAVE IT NOOOOW!

It's the day before school ends in Hawaii ewe Better get my money saved. I'm gonna be buying my 3ds sometime soon.

Next Sunday is June 2nd, sorry.
No it isn't... Its Monday today so this weeks Sunday is June the 2nd. Maybe its an English thing because I would refer to Sunday this week being just 'this Sunday' or just 'Sunday' whereas 'Next Sunday' would be the Sunday after the one that is this week if you see what I mean? So sunday next week is June the 9th

I never knew people took the "Next" and "This" so seriously. My family always used it as a joke. xP
Okay, well go ahead and look at it like that I guess, I mean this isn't the last Monday before the release so that's why i don't see it. :p

Back