• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf releases on June 9th in North America, June 14th in Europe

I need to get hyped for this game again. I saw a picture of the inside of the AC 3ds xl and I think it looks sooo cute!

It will be funny looking back at this once we've had the game for awhile. In a weird way I will miss waiting for AC ha. Been waiting for 3 years so it just feels like the norm. What will we all do without something to obsess over!? haha :blush:

It will be funny looking back at this once we've had the game for awhile. In a weird way I will miss waiting for AC ha. Been waiting for 3 years so it just feels like the norm. What will we all do without something to obsess over!? haha :blush:

We'll obsess over playing the game ahahaha

I do miss waiting for this game... So many good times were made while waiting.
But at least it's coming, only 15 days for EU and AU!

*cries*

14 days. orz

I'm going to be avoiding everything AC related until I get my bundle which is gonna suck.

I won't miss waiting. The only reason I buy 3ds games is to tide me over until NL. It is costing me so much money! lol.

I won't miss waiting. The only reason I buy 3ds games is to tide me over until NL. It is costing me so much money! lol.

I hear that! I've only bought 3 3DS games since launch yet I have both a regular 3DS and XL. This wait has been rather expensive.

Back