• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf releases on June 9th in North America, June 14th in Europe

Is it time to sing the final countdown yet?

I get the impulse to sing it every time I'm counting down to something for some reason. xD

Those 5 days between NA and EU release are going to be torture. I think I'm going to avoid this forum.

8. MORE. DAYS. From next Thursday to next Sunday is going to be pure toture. Thankfully, I'm busy until then. Tomorrow I've got to prepare for my piano recital, Sunday IS my Piano Recital, Monday is Tennis and I have another doctor's appointment on Wednesday. I really wish I was on summer break. That would be sooo much easier than sitting through 7 hours of school everyday.

AS;LDKJA;LDJFA
I CAN'T BELIEVE NEXT SUNDAY IS JUNE 9TH. It feels like just yesterday we were at the one month mark.

IT'S ALMOST HERE!! Thank goodness I'm getting my bundle shipped to me because I'll be out of town on the 9th! I'll be really busy up to the release date. I'm gong to a play tomorrow, having a friend on Sunday, going to an amusement park on Monday, I'll be at my houseboat from Tuesday to Thursday, and from Thursday to Sunday night I'll be in Kansas. Then all I have to do is wait until my precious Ac bundle is at my doorstep.

Two weeks to go! *breathes heavily* I can do this.. I can do this...

Going to try and finish my Galadriel cosplay for then! Hopefully it will keep me distracted enough from going insane!

The countdown will be the bane of me.
I fear my BB won't get the game and I'll have to wait a few extra days.

I got two 20$ prepaid eShop cards yesterday and loaded them onto my 3DS in preparation of the release date! :D

I'm hoping I'll also have enough left over money on my account that I can buy Zelda Oracle of Ages lol

Loaded ?40 into my e-shop account today, 14,000 free blocks on the SD Card and 13 days of exams and agony... Bring it on! :D

I'll load the money onto the e-shop account when the game is released. Got a ****-load of free blocks. Just a week left!

8 days left for physical! If only my PS3 was coming sooner than Wednesday, then I'd be able to start playing the AC games for something to do sooner...

Back