• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf releases on June 9th in North America, June 14th in Europe

Hi ! i am utterterly excited but am sorta confused. I live in Australia and realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyy want this game but with the UK and Europe release dates would it be AUstralia? I dont know if this has been said/asked but i may be dumb yeah sorry just i really really really oh my gaahhhh ok :D

Sooo much excitement! I want to pre-order now that someone said Japan ran out.. I don't want to risk not being able to play when it comes out since I won't be in the US to pick it up the day it comes out!
June 9th, HURRY UP.

Hi ! i am utterterly excited but am sorta confused. I live in Australia and realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyy want this game but with the UK and Europe release dates would it be AUstralia? I dont know if this has been said/asked but i may be dumb yeah sorry just i really really really oh my gaahhhh ok :D

I would say yes but I would also say prepare to get it a day earlier since most games here tend to be released on Thursday I think.

I'm just so glad we have a release date now! That's all that matters to me! Compared to not knowing the date while having to guess and become anxious over it, I can now focus on other things while I wait for the game to come out without pondering over it. A lot of stress was released today! Yay!

We come out with Europe, It's under the same region im pretty sure. As Torotix said, Australia usually gets the games shipped here quicker so it may be out a day earlier. Thats in my experience with games anyway. :)

We come out with Europe, It's under the same region im pretty sure. As Torotix said, Australia usually gets the games shipped here quicker so it may be out a day earlier. Thats in my experience with games anyway. :)

Australia will probably get it June 6th or 13th - probably the 13th though

tbh I'm happy with June;
June = EOFYS
EOFYS = sales
sales = cheap 3DS XL

Australia will probably get it June 6th or 13th - probably the 13th though

tbh I'm happy with June;
June = EOFYS
EOFYS = sales
sales = cheap 3DS XL

That is genius. I forgot about EOFYS hahaha, thanks for lightening my spirits with the prospect of a cheaper 3DS xl :D

Where to Nintendo Australia usually reveal their release dates for games, is it on their official site or?

Yeah it's on their official site in the news section. They haven't updated it about the new games that were announced yesterday though. I did find out about the meloetta distribution though :)

That is genius. I forgot about EOFYS hahaha, thanks for lightening my spirits with the prospect of a cheaper 3DS xl :D

Where to Nintendo Australia usually reveal their release dates for games, is it on their official site or?

it's literally like weeks after EU and NA get their release.

But I'm almost certain it'll be June 13th

They only way it looks like you can contact Nintendo Australia is if you send them a handwritten letter or send a message to their youtube account. *gets out some SMB3 stationary*

Hey everyone! I've been lurking the forums for a while now and decided it was finally time to create an account and join the fun. I've been a fan of AC ever since the first one came out and am extremely happy to finally see release dates for New Leaf!

I hope we can all get along! :blush:

Hey everyone! I've been lurking the forums for a while now and decided it was finally time to create an account and join the fun. I've been a fan of AC ever since the first one came out and am extremely happy to finally see release dates for New Leaf!

I hope we can all get along! :blush:

Welcome to TBT. You should go here http://www.belltreeforums.com/forumdisplay.php?4-Introduction-Board

and make an introduction thread. To post a thread, go to the top left of the page and push the "Post New Thread" button. =]

Woke up today and my first thought was "OMP we have a release date!"

I have a feeling the next three months and 21 days (is that right?? math is hard lol) are going to fly right by!

Seems like yesterday I was waiting to hear something in Oct/Nov and here it is February over half over. June will be so perfect for bug catching and fishing! Also, with it being later in the year that means it will be closer to the major holidays we'll get to have. :)

I have to start thinking seriously what I will want to do with my town! I'd love to do better with flowers and gardens. I always try with WW but lose interest and it takes to long to get around to get things done in CF for me.

Too bad bells from other games won't transfer over haha.

Paw I totally agree. It will be just summer time in game. so all the events, bugs and fish will be just starting :) really looking forward to.it.

Back