Anime/Video Game Crushes

I had a crush for years now on Agito Wanijima (Air Gear) (since I'm twelve yo and I must admit I still like him). First time saw him on a profile presentation on a horse-based game (I know it's surely a bit strange explained like that) and I loved his way to talk. Then I watched the anime and read a good part of the manga (but about number ten it becomes very strange and not funny at all, like wtf) ans his personality is... bad boy. Very bad boy. He has three personalities but I just like Agito's one (Akito and Lind are not my time at all) he's so impolite, so hateful, I don't know I love him haha.

Had a lot of crushes actually on anime/game characters. But he is the best example I can give.

Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail is amazing.

58285B80-32B5-41CD-89BB-F59BFFA14744.jpeg

For the longest time, I’ve been in denial about liking characters this way or seeing them like this. I still am embarrassed but I am starting to finally come to terms with it and be more open about it since I know there are many that have crushes on characters. I didn’t see a topic already about it, I just thought I’d start a thread and ask. :)

Feel free to go into detail about why you like them or just list; pictures are welcome too 🙂. I have a lot but I will start with my top 4 (can’t decide on who my #5 would be) and post again later.

So in December, when I first got FE3H, I initially was not interested in any of the characters by looking at their pictures (pre-timeskip), but oh boy after my first few playthroughs, my husbando list grew quite significantly 😅. Going to mention just one for now.

My top favorites switch spots constantly but right now they are the following
1. Hubert: I have the tendency to like cynical, anti-heroes, characters that spell bad ass all over them, and a bunch of serious characters too. I absolutely love Hubert’s cynicism/sardonicism and grim demeanor; frankly I love pretty much everything about him — even his loyalty to Edelgard. His voice actor does a phenomenal job with him too; high quality voice acting extra bonus. I think he is extremely handsome (timeskip; I didn’t care for his hairstyle before 😅. I still loved his character regardless. He is really harsh but as you build relationships up with him, he really is not a bad guy.
View attachment 370726
official artwork - not mine 🥰

2. Mihawk fron One Piece
I think he is very handsome, stylish, and honestly he doesn’t seem too bad of a guy to me. There is still a lot to learn about him. I did think he seemed a bit arrogant which normally bugs me but I really like him too much, then again, being as highly skilled as him, I guess that is to be expected maybe 🤔.

3. Zoro from One Piece
The fact he gets lost can be so funny and a little frustrating for me to watch (but I get lost easily too in games and irl 😅). But even with that flaw, I love him! He is handsome, has his heart in the right place and will protect those who look like they need help and his loyalty to his captain, and always striving to improve. 😊🥰

4. Levi - AOT: Hiroshi Kamiya just really does an amazing job with him. His voice and levi’s character and intensity always excites me. So handsome too 🥰 and kicks a lot of butt in combat. Irl, I’d be really intimidated by him since he doesn’t seem very approachable. But, I can’t help but like him the way he is. He’s just really cool!

I’d post a picture but I am not caught up so I am afraid of spoilers.
I LIKE HUBERT TOO OMG SJHAJKSHAAH though ferdinand is my fave!!!
hmmm anime crushes.. if i had to pick only one it would be tomoe from kamisama hajimema****a. hes handsome as hell and im obsessed with how much he loves nanami... their past together is just beautiful 💔

Time to bring this thread back to life to post my three new fictional crushes lmao.

Roy Mustang, Riza Hawkeye, and Lust; all are from Fullmetal Alchemist. I'd say Lust is more just attractive than a crush but whatever lol.

Oh man I've missed this thread. ;v; Here's a few more of mine—more otome characters this time around.

• Hades Aidoneus (Kamigami no Asobi)
This sad but kindhearted and noble man is largely responsible for my interest in otome games. And the game he's from still doesn't have an English localization aaAAA— He's always putting others before himself, and loves astronomy and bad puns. I... may have a weakness for bad puns.
Hades 73.jpg

• Akuroou (Dairoku: Agents of Sakuratani)
Very much a "gentle giant" type, Akuro is sweet, polite, and refined. He's got a lot of motherly qualities and can be stern when he needs to be, but he can be very playful too. Also, he loves cats. He's apparently supposed to be scary-looking, but I can't say I ever really understood that? I mean, sure, he's got horns and everything, but he just looks so sophisticated to me.
Akuro 3.jpg

• Shiratsuki (Dairoku: Agents of Sakuratani)
Shiratsuki is good-natured and friendly, and while he can certainly be rather... carefree, he takes his leadership role seriously enough. He's also often willing to share helpful advice whenever it's needed. He's a lot of fun and I love him.
Shiratsuki 3.jpg

• Etsuya Tokiwa (Dairoku: Agents of Sakuratani)
The day finally came that I fell for an unromanceable side-character in an otome game. </3 He's a rather private sort of person, but he's just so caring and considerate towards both his subordinates and the residents of Sakuratani that I couldn't help but fall for him. 🥺 I think I've really got a thing for "good leader" types. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll just be sighing wistfully in the corner...
Etsuya 1.jpg

My newest fictional crush is Victor from Code:Realize. He’s an incredibly intelligent scientist with a massive heart. His voice actor also cements his gentle personality.
CC1A412C-C1FD-4973-9DE3-DF71AEE4C87C.jpeg

My very first video game crus (...maybe even crush in general) was Wheatley from Portal 2.

I...haven't exactly gotten over it. The Blue Sky fanfiction made me love him even more.

Connor from Detroit: Become Human is also a huge crush of mine haha.

I have crushes on some of the Fallout characters 😅 My biggest ones are Butch DeLoria, Nick Valentine, Deacon, Paladin Danse, and MacCready.

I have so many weird crushes from over the years but I'll just go over a few of them.

Magalor from Kirby: My first game crush from middle school. He is both cute and has that cool soul form. He is both cute and edgy which is what I wanted to be in middle school.
1656267825013.png

Wardell from Animal Crossing: I didn't get a crush until he sent that first letter to me (I didn't know about the letters) and I just FELL. He is nice and shaped like a friend.
1656268386890.png

R.Suzuki from Doko Demo Issyo: I've never played any of the games (it's mostly Japanese and on the Playstation) but I just found out about him one day. He's a robot and he's cool, that's all I have to say right now since I don't want this post to be too long.
eI-uyUhjJe0qjywt9MvusyTfv4c_u4qeydfkNzp5EAD7puMp_VAXYSRo5r2SbfuZhe6Lt1bvP_M6hz07AhecrJ9Uy3w61E6Qqd-YnNvGdhLcDlypzpyorrRIjbHFSRw6GPTVLuz1nMJuxfv3lj58Yg

Now that I’ve started playing Genshin, I got a few more to add to this thread 🙂 as well as others I didn’t mention yet.

-Neuvillette - I haven’t met him in the game aside from trying him in the trial, but already love him. A lot of it has to do with his voice (Hiroshi Kamiya) I really like everything I’ve heard about him so far 🙂
IMG_6740.png

-Trafalgar Law: His story is amazing (and heartbreaking), fighting style is cool. so handsome and I love his personality 🥰. He could definitely use a hug (though he wouldn’t like it ofc lol).
IMG_6742.jpeg

Gilgamesh - for his looks & he’s really an interesting character. He’s not a very nice guy, but I still can’t help but like him a lot 🙂. I have a thing for bad boys I guess 😅 at least in anime. Love his design too!

IMG_6743.jpeg

Zhongli - I’m really enjoying seeing him in the story. While I liked his design, I didn’t think I was interested in him until I met him in the game. He seems like a really nice guy from what I have seen and is really interesting :D. I hope to find out more about him.

IMG_6744.jpeg

Wriothesley

I haven’t met him yet either but I tried out his trial unit and I love him. A lot of it is because of his Japanese voice over and getting some Erwin Smith vibes (like when I use his burst) ☺️. His design looks great too. I’m hoping to find out more about him and Neuvillette 🙂.

IMG_6741.png

Last edited:
This thread is my absolute jam aaaaaa!! I'm so happy to see it back 🥹

• Chikage Rokujo (Durarara!!)
Okay I mean he's the leader of a bosozoku motorcycle gang but hear me out—he's got a strong sense of fairness and is actually pretty honest/straightforward as a person!! He's also completely open about having several girlfriends, and he's really super sweet to them and genuinely cares for all of them, so like I'd be cool with it tbh
Rocchi 135.png

• Adaman (Pokémon Legends: Arceus)
I'm totally weak for friendly, laid-back characters who are also really good, competent leaders ;w; I'm someone who tends to struggle with change, and I think his willingness to embrace it would be a good attitude for me to be around tbh. He's also clever and consistently nice to/takes up for the player regardless of the situation! why do I have to play a fifteen-year-old. like man I just wanna settle down marry into the Diamond Clan once my adventuring days are over
AdamanAstralRadiance181.jpg

• Hiyori (One Piece)
trying to be vague but especially due to how recent this arc is, I wanna give a possible spoiler warning for Wano! She's kind and compassionate and has so much emotional strength?? ;; Despite not really having anything in the way of powers or fighting abilities, she never backs down on her beliefs, and I've always found that to be a super admirable and attractive trait. She's super cool and has endured so so much; she deserves nothing but the best!! I love her!!
ONE.PIECE.600.3788072.jpg

This thread is my absolute jam aaaaaa!! I'm so happy to see it back 🥹

• Chikage Rokujo (Durarara!!)
Okay I mean he's the leader of a bosozoku motorcycle gang but hear me out—he's got a strong sense of fairness and is actually pretty honest/straightforward as a person!! He's also completely open about having several girlfriends, and he's really super sweet to them and genuinely cares for all of them, so like I'd be cool with it tbh

• Adaman (Pokémon Legends: Arceus)
I'm totally weak for friendly, laid-back characters who are also really good, competent leaders ;w; I'm someone who tends to struggle with change, and I think his willingness to embrace it would be a good attitude for me to be around tbh. He's also clever and consistently nice to/takes up for the player regardless of the situation! why do I have to play a fifteen-year-old. like man I just wanna settle down marry into the Diamond Clan once my adventuring days are over

• Hiyori (One Piece)
trying to be vague but especially due to how recent this arc is, I wanna give a possible spoiler warning for Wano! She's kind and compassionate and has so much emotional strength?? ;; Despite not really having anything in the way of powers or fighting abilities, she never backs down on her beliefs, and I've always found that to be a super admirable and attractive trait. She's super cool and has endured so so much; she deserves nothing but the best!! I love her!!

Fantastic taste! :D I like Chikage too! It has been a long time since I watched it but he caught my eye too :D. Adaman is so cool ☺️. I love Hiyori too! 🤩 She’s my favorite female character in One Piece :D. I

Last edited:
I don't watch anime, so I don't have any anime crushes. However, I have had a cartoon crush who is from a very obscure and forgotten old 2000's cartoon called Sushi Pack.

I had a crush on the human who managed a vegan doughnut shop where the five main Sushi Pack heroes live called The Green Donut, the human's name is Ben.

Also, when I was, like, 12, I used to have a crush on one of the villains from my favorite childhood computer game called Poptropica, his name was Director D. I even used to ship my Poptropica character with him, too.

Now, my only crush is the one and only T-Bone, from Animal Crossing.

1702459704257.jpeg

1702459778899.png

1702459880307.png

Back