• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

any cute unpopular villagers that are your favorites?

I think Cheri doesn't get the love she deserves! I adore her so much that after getting her it convinced me to go for an all cub island! She is adorable! Why isn't she top of the charts??

Definitely Pekoe. She's an absolute doll! I need her on my island even though I have like 80 normals on my island already.

I really wanna understand why more people don't like her :(

Olive gets overshadowed by the other normal cubs imo. I adopted her on here a while ago and she is my absolute baby now that will stay on my island forever.
Also Hamphrey and the hamsters in general, as well as most of the frogs. I mean, have you seen Jeremiah, Drift and Frobert? They are absolutely adorable.

Definitely Pekoe. She's an absolute doll! I need her on my island even though I have like 80 normals on my island already.

I really wanna understand why more people don't like her :(
Pekoe was really, really popular in NL, I remember paying a fortune to get her. I have no idea whatsoever why her popularity apparently dropped so much, it's not like we got a million new normal villagers. No clue what's going on. :/

I am legally obligated to gush about Keaton at every possible moment - best bird!!!

Hes just so handsome, personally my favourite eagle (Pierce is so cute too Ive just never had him to get to know him!) I love the bright yellow and blue, he reminds me of a beautiful budgie! And his little eyelashes!!!!! He also seems like a really different smug to me, I love watching him sing! I found him on a mystery island and I will never regret moving him in, he's one of my best friends now! Precious boy, baby boy, please let Keaton into your hearts

latest

Back