Aquatic Album (Buzzy Bees and Poliwags Cabins)

Here's my pufferfish! It didn't turn out very good but at least I tried right?
20210814_185936.jpg

Last-day update! All submissions that qualify should be accepted up to this point (please ping me if you feel I have missed you). Remember, you have until 7PM EDT today (Sunday) to submit and vote for your favourite submissions! So get those entries and votes in!

Both cabins have also surpassed the 60FP required to get extra bonus cabin points! (With a lot of love going to our adorable tadpoles and pufferfish) Great job!! The bonus cabin points wont be awarded until after we change locations and will be added later tonight.

For any last minute entries, please remember to follow the guidelines. I've seen a few entries without usernames added to the image - please don't forget those or your entry wont be accepted!

Thank you for all your contributions to our water-logged critterpedia and good luck as you embark to your next location! 🐠

EDIT - Sorry, should've checked about this first! A little too stylized, it seems Thankfully Ive been given the opportunity to resubmit.

I think people describe Ponyo as a goldfish, but Ive always thought her fishy form was like a tadpole. So here is my tadpole version of her!
View attachment 391952

Last edited:
image0.png

I love him, and you should too. (Pufferfish.)

I took a small creative liberty in what the ocean is, if you REALLY want me to make it all blue I can. (there's coral! and the sun! and stuff!)

I'd like to ask you to update the background to better show that this scene is underwater, yes please! Feel free to submit the updated drawing in a new post or let me know once you've edited the submission. 👍

Back