Are you excited for pumpkin spice stuff to come out soon?

Do you like Pumpkin Spice?

• Yes.

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • No.

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • It's fine.

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • I'm just here for the confetti.

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters

Paperboy012305

Maining Male Villager since 2015
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
September (Or late August) is when the pumpkin spice things come out, and I am SUPER HYPED!!!

There are many treats for me to enjoy that has pumpkin spice with it, I don't know what to start off with first. I also have a pumpkin spice air freshener spray that I bought in mid August.
Yup, my most favorite season of all is fast approaching! The cool air, the aforementioned pumpkin spice, everything fall has to offer.

Are you excited? Do you like pumpkin spice?? Do you not care at all and just wanna post here to get confetti???

I love the scent of pumpkin spice but I'm less excited about the pumpkin spice drinks. I love me a good candle tho

not gonna lie i don't know if i've ever actually had a pumpkin spice drink? maybe once? so maybe this is the year i try it. i do appreciate the smell of it in candles and stuff, but i feel like it's not a major hype point of autumn for me

I think it tastes okay , I'm a garbage disposal so I'll eat just about anything but the pumpkin spice stuff makes me poop a lot

Reactions: oak
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I don't like Pumpkin Spice "Drinks". Everything else is fine.

I love pumpkin spice stuff! I'll just buy plain pumpkin spice and put it on toast or in coffee. But not all year. I think it's better if i only have it mid-august thru like, November. Otherwise i might get tired of it.

i'm not a big fan of pumpkin. i tried a pumpkin spice latte before and it was not my thing. the only time i would eat pumpkin is when a pumpkin pie comes with a hefty amount of whipped cream or ice cream lol.

I’ve only tried it once, and it’s from Starbucks. Just to see what the fuss is all about. My country doesn’t have four season, so it’s not really something you can buy ordinarily.

Reactions: oak
I love pumpkin pastries and pie. I am not fan of the pumpkin spice latte drinks at any coffee place though I do like pumpkin cream cold foam which is the only like drink I like. I try not to get it all the time though because it isn't good for you but a nice little treat is fine. I'm more a fan of like Christmas drinks and flavors.

I usually would, I love pumpkin spices, I made my own blend to put everywhere, However! Covid 19 stole my ability to taste them in November 2023 and it never came back. If I drink apple cider with pumpkin spices, it just taste apple and it's the same for everything else, Spiced muffins are just plan muffins. Spiced cookies taste like molasse. I'm still super mad about it and fear it will never come back.

There's this Starbucks ad I keep seeing today that's like... "Who says you have to wait until fall for a taste of fall?" with a "Your Summer Fling With Fall" tagline. Disgusted by capitalism, but.

I do love me a nice pumpkin treat. Spiced or not, lol. The trend certainly makes it easier to get my hands on such things now.

I'm not excited. I used to love seasonal or limited edition items, but since the pandemic I've kind of phased out of that.

I might try baking something with seasonal spices. We're bound to have at least one autumn or Halloween event to attend.

I don't drink pumpkin spice often since I have a bad cold brew habit, but I do like the taste. I generally prefer real pumpkin over pumpkin spice though.

Very timely, Starbucks released their PSL here today! To be honest, I'm neutral on the taste but I enjoy the fall vibes lol

yes! i ordered an iced pumpkin cream chai at starbucks today, so so good. my favorite drink there by far so i get excited when fall season comes around.

No.
I'm an apple cinnamon person instead.
I am excited for autumn though. This morning it was cold enough to see your breathe. Just another reminder the season is coming!

Back