• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Are you going to eat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. While I find all of these comments very amusing, you have to understand why threads like these are popping up. People have been waiting for years to get their hands on this gem and though it can be annoying do all these threads really upset you?

Some people are patient and some people are not, some people know how to occupy their time and other just want to have a simple conversation to ease the pain of waiting....that's why these threads exist.

I enjoy the sarcasm as much as the next individual but you could at least answer their question for the sake of being courteous.

Back on topic:

When you catch a fish, do you sell it or donate it....

I couldn't help myself. Lol. In all seriousness though, I may eat a few.

No, my character is going to be anorexic and *+*fabulous*+*
fabulous.gif

I dunno why you guys have to be so harsh on these topics. If you think it's a problem, report it and if a mod agrees the topic will be dealt with. Off topic spammy sarcasm posts don't really do anything to stop or help the situation.

On topic:

I'll probably feed my characters every so often, especially if I have the occasional town fruit I don't want. Since town fruits are pretty useless and inexpensive unless they're perfect fruits.

I thought this was asking if we ourselves would eat while playing or if we would forget. Of course I will be eating....

I doubt I will feed my character that often....except I'll probably feed him a piece of fruit once just for the novelty of it. He'll probably be drinking a lot of coffee too. Who needs food when you can live off coffee?

I wish animal crossing had cooking in it like the Harvest Moon games.

No, my character is going to be anorexic and *+*fabulous*+*
fabulous.gif

That gif made me smile like an idot and then I felt bad for doing it. xD

But seriously, I will only eat sometimes. I prefer to sell fruit but items like coffee, ice cream and candy are interesting to me. Does anyone else love the noises your character makes while eating? The crunch always makes me want an apple. I think adding the ability to cook like in Harvest Moon & Rune Factory would be super cool. Imagine a bakery in your town...and certain foods can be villiagers favorites and you can give them as gifts or sell them. That'd be so cute...<3 ;)

Whenever I accidentally shake a native fruit tree, I just eat all the fruit that falls. :p
Other than that...it's just coffee and fortune cookies.

I will feed my character fortune cookies a lot and occasionally I will give fruit. I might give a lot of coffee so then I can get the part time job.

Yeah, I feed my character every now and then, just cause I think its cute. I'll also have her drink coffee, fortune cookies, anything really.

Definitely not. This isn't the Sims you know!

Do you run instead of walking?
Do you bury your holes with your shovel or feet?
Do you choose boy or girl?
At this rate these threads could go on all day!

Im sure topics will get a lot better once the game comes out, but everyone's just trying to pass the time 'till then!

At least the mindless discussion topics had more maturity than this lunchroom teasing crap.

At least the mindless discussion topics had more maturity than this lunchroom teasing crap.

CHR:)S posted a question that annoyed some users. They let him know that it annoyed them. He probably won't do it again. Is it really so bad?

I'm 100% serious about getting a spam thread on here. Anyone who doesn't like these topics can ignore the thread.

Where/who do I go to stress this? Or should I just make one myself? I don't know if that's considered backseat moderating. *shrug*

Whenever a board, where everyone complains about the pointless threads, is made, there's always a comment that appears along the lines of "don't like those pointless boards, then don't read them."

Shouldn't it work both ways? Don't like these kinds of boards? Don't read them or report them to a mod.

Seeing some of the OP's past threads and posts, I doubt he was being serious when he made this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back