• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ask the below user a question!

Don't think there's any; if I play or do something a lot, I'm only going to get better at it with time.

Of all the collectibles that I currently have displayed, which one do you like the best?

(And yes, I'm aware that most of them are "basic", since I just haven't ever been that much into acquiring collectibles on this here forum).

Took a picture of a pretty mural I’ve passed by dozens of times, but haven’t gotten a good photo of before. I was surprised to find out the artist came here from New York just to do it.

How would you rank the Animal Crossing games you’ve played?

3. Wild World
2. New Horizons
1. New Leaf

Sometimes, New Horizons and Wild World switch spots. No idea where GameCube would rank, but I assume that City Folk would either be directly above or under Wild World.

Same q?

1. ACGC - for having the best hourly music imo and for the comfy cozy atmosphere. Also best villager dialogue.

2. ACNL - second best hourly music and for just overall being a great game.

3. ACWW - my first AC game actually. I loved it a lot, but didn't realize how lackluster the holidays were until I played ACGC and had something to compare them to. Second best villager dialogue.

4. ACNH - it was hype at first but now I have nothing but bad things to say about it lol

5. ACCF - it did nothing new. I also actually really don't like how villagers and NPCs sound when they talk. They make the worst noises.

How do you feel about reptile live feedings? As in a reptile owner giving their snake, monitor, etc. things like rabbits, chicks and mice that are still alive?

I'm not a fan of being involved LOL like when it's bugs and stuff it's fine, but when it comes to anything else, if I was the one feeding them, I'd rather it be dead or frozen
but i'm not against people live feeding their pets, I just don't wanna see it LOL

what color are your eyes, and would you change them?

They’re green with brown around the pupil and no, I wouldn’t change them for the most part. 💚🤎 The only thing I would change is for what may or may not be a patch of blue in one of them to be more prominent, ‘cause it would be really unique!

What color is your natural hair, and have you ever wished you were born with another growing up?

Born dirty blonde. There were times growing up that I wished I had darker brown hair, but I don't think about it much these days. Funnily enough, I prefer to have dark brown hair for my player characters in Animal Crossing; otherwise they usually resemble me. I don't like to dye my hair or have it in vivid colors compared to my sister, who's all for that stuff.

Do you have an electronic brand preference? If so, why?

Not really. If it's not one I've never heard about, I might do research and give it a chance if it seems like it has a good reputation.

Favorite time of the day?

Early morning, honestly. There's more going on at that time.

Do you play the Paper Mario games?

I LOVE the thousand-year door, and the others are pretty good, too!

favorite farming sim if you play them?

Harvest Moon 64 ❤️ Also Stardew Valley.

Favorite Nintendo series (minus Animal Crossing since this is a forum dedicated to it)

P-O-K-E-M-ON, POKEMON!
P-O-K-E-M-ON, POKEMON!
🎵 🎶

It definitely isn't obvious from that. Also, if you know what that's from specifically, bonus points. 👀

Same question?

Rock.

I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 33. What number do you think it is? (Guess it right and you win a FREE mystery collectible!!!!).

Last edited:
Oh jeez, good one. I love the one where it strikes midnight in "Procrastination" so SpongeBob runs up to his desk with all these clocks surrounding him.

Least favorite thing about living with family?

My parents can be cranks sometimes...I feel like I have to walk on eggshells occasionally.

Next event you're looking forward to?

Back