ask the below user a question!

I LOVE grilled cheese sandwiches! I like them especially paired w/ tomato basil soup...my ultimate comfort food! 😋

How's your day been so far?

Ooh that's tricky, I was gonna say my favorite harvest moon game (animal parade) but then realized it came out in 2008 LOL
so I'm gonna say toss up between Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker and Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns (two VERY different games LOL)

If you like bubble tea, what's your go to flavor? If not, what's your favorite tea in general?

I love bubble tea.
I usually get pineapple mango smoothie with rainbow jelly. ( I also like milk tea with brown sugar boba)

What is the first video game you ever played?

Either Finding Nemo, Toy Story 2, or Ratatouille for the V.Smile.

What is one video game you could play forever?

NCAA Football 14. I loved it, although I will be switching to the new one when it releases in July.

Do you like cream soda?

I'm not sure? I'd say both. I usually do it when my dad is at work because it's weird having other people in the house when I shower. Is that just me? I took a shower in the evening yesterday because my dad closed. When he's off, I just do it when he's out of the house.

Do you prefer drinking from cans or bottles?

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. I've only beaten a handful of games, but some of the temples in that game made me stop playing for a few months. :P (And yet I somehow managed to beat the last temple and the final boss in one sitting...)

Same question?

I don't know about some people but I was pretty proud of myself when I beat the story in Rhythm Heaven Megamix.

Have you watched any shows on Disney Channel before?

Taylor Swift and Carly Rae Jepson’s music.

Do you like sunny weather or rain more?

Rain, all the way!

Would you rather live at the beach or the forest-y mountains?

I already live in the latter so I’ll go with that.

What’s a video game you’re really good at?

Any Mario platformer. I’ve played them too much.

What’s a game you play a lot but you’re bad at?

Back