ask the below user a question!

If we're talking about forum events, maybe the next one that has you submit house designs for prizes? I think I'd do well at that.

Candy that you DON'T like?

There are quite a few: salted caramel, blueberry, party cake, pistachio, cookies 'n' cream, cookie dough, chocolate and peanut butter, etc. I'm not sure what I'd choose as THE favorite though...maybe salted caramel?

Favorite cookie?

No I’ve never been fully in love. Just unhealthy crushes and I don’t even have a crush currently.

Can you speak a language other than English?

A little. I know some Spanish because of school, and also, sometimes my parents speak in another language. I don’t know what it’s actually called (I think it’s Yoruba), but I know some words in it.

Same question?

It's the same thing for me, except my parents are fluent in Tagalog.

Have you ever drawn a picture that was so scary that it gave you nightmares?

Never drawn, but I've seen some pictures on the internet as a kid that gave me nightmares.

Have you ever accidentally broke a valuable item that belonged to someone else before?

I'm not much into anime anymore, but I hope season 3 of fire force is eventually finished, cause it's my favorite and I wanna see it ;;

least favorite color?

I'm not much into anime anymore, but I hope season 3 of fire force is eventually finished, cause it's my favorite and I wanna see it ;;

least favorite color?

Oh gosh, same. I loved seasons 1 and 2 of Fire Force. It's a shame it's been on hiatus for so long. 😔

Probably orange.

Same question?

Back