ask the below user a question!

I don't misspell words unless I'm in a rush or it's something with a really bizarre spelling. :3

Same question?

I'm actually going to count every one I own...

A PS1, PS2, two PS3's (one modded), PS4, PS5, Xbox 360, Xbox One, N64, GameCube, two Wii's (one modded), two Switches, two GBA's, two DS lites, two DSi's, and a modded 3DS. 21 consoles. Man, that's a lot.

Who do you think is an underappreciated movie actor?

Alfred Molina. There are many others, but he’s the first that comes to mind.

What “bad” movie or TV show do you enjoy?

I'm going to cheat a bit and mention an episode from an otherwise decent show - the Fairly OddParents special "Timmy's Secret Wish". I actually sort of laughed that his secret wish was for everyone to stop growing older in order to keep Cosmo and Wanda forever. Apparently, this went for 50 years unnoticed. Ironically, this causes him to lose his fairies and forget he ever had them, and he instantly becomes an elderly man as a result of this mistake. Of course, there's a happy ending, but I won't get into it. It was a ridiculed episode for how dumb the plot is, and how often certain things "fell into place" to help Timmy throughout.

Same question?

There’s a LOT. Grown Ups got bad reviews but I found it hilarious. The Room is so bad it’s funny. I think The Laughing Salesman is an entertaining anime, even though the characters are one-sided and the outcomes are predictable.

What’s a new food you want to try?

Working (that's one part of it) and the other will be welcoming my sibling home, she's been out of town and living elsewhere for a while now, so it'll be good to have her around for the week.

What is something that you're passionate about that you've told no one about it?

Not really anything? I'm usually transparent about my passions at least.

Favorite day of the week?

Used to be Fridays, but now it's Saturday for the sole fact that I can wake up late, and sleep in for Sunday.

Favorite album cover? (Show a picture if possible)

Oof, I don't think I can only choose one... I'll go with Slipknot's ".5: The Gray Chapter" album cover.
1721602655643.png

What was the last place you went to (outside of your home)?

I enjoy a lot of calming instrumentals, and anything from nature puts me at ease too.

How annoying can it get at your house?

The only person who’s never really that annoying in my house is my dad, who’s almost always at work. Sometimes my mom and brother and sister can really get on my nerves (hopefully they never see this post).

What’s your favorite color of the rainbow?

Back