• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

Ice most of the time when I want something to drink

Shows that you used to hate as a kid, but now enjoy it now you're older?

When my parents watched it, I found the Sopranos off-putting as a child. When I watched it as an adult however, I loved it.

Same question?

I listen to the indie sub genres of indie pop, indie folk, and indie rock. Sometimes I’ll listen to soul and classic rock too.

Same question?

I have some really stupid rainbow pajamas that i got as a gag gift last year that I would never wear in public or let anyone besides my family see me in, but they are the legit most comfortable things I own 😆

same q?

probably all my dresses, love them and wish there was warmer weather around the year so i could wear them more than a couple of seasons :3

do you collect anything?

I don’t collect anything. Boring answer, I know. I would collect hockey memorabilia, though.

Do you participate in the events on this forum?

I used to, but not more recent larger ones sans egg hunt(if that counts as large, not a fan of those group things).

same q?

Back