• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

Depends on the kind, generally yes.

What are your thoughts on fusion food? (Chinese-American, Tex-Mex, Indo-Chinese, Korean-Mexican, etc.)

Tex-Mex is the only one that I’ve heard of. I can’t even tell whether or not I’ve had it before, but I do live in Texas and I do love Mexican food. 😎

Out of the five mainline Animal Crossing
games, which one is your favorite?

Animal Crossing New Horizons. Looks great, got many awesome features, and crafting is pretty fun. Tho I do miss some of the mini games that was in New Leaf.

Are you going to get the Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door remake when it releases?

probably not, but I may check out an LP on YouTube.

What is your sleep schedule like?

Oo I love cheesecake, prefer the non baked ones though. My favourite flavours are probably plain, lemon or passionfruit!

What size bed do you prefer? (Single, queen, etc)

I have what is called a full-size bed. It does the job just fine, it is not too big nor too small, so I will go with that ^_^

What did you have to eat today?

Egg on toast for breakfast so far!

Are there any countries you'd like to visit at some point?

no, I hate traveling honestly…

Paris, Venice (Italy), and the cherry blossom season for Japan sounds promising, but they are just too far out of my comfort zone.

. . .

What Animal Crossing games do you play?

Pop (western 2010s pop, jpop, city pop) Rock (classic), EDM, and Bossa Nova to name a few! ^^

Do you like reading or looking at any magazines?

Oh, yes! I love reading— especially fantasy and cozy mysteries. I like magazines, but not as much as I used to. My favorites are InStyle, Country Living, and W magazine.

Do you like doing word searches or crossword puzzles?

I enjoy both, wordsearch more though. I don't do them as much as I used to however.

What was the last game you played?

Eh, it's not for me. At least, it doesn't seem like it but who knows! Maybe I'll give the series a shot someday..

Hardest game you ever played?

Hmm I haven't played many difficult games yet. The most difficult might be Death's Door??

What has been been a good thing that's happened to you this past week?

If this past Sunday counts, I ate a yummy spaghetti lunch. 🤤🍝

Are you planning on getting Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos and/or Paleo Pines?

Back