• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

Nah, I did try in botw and only had 100? Korok seeds left but then moved on to another game. I generally don’t enjoy doing it too much.

Do you not finish games you start very often?

Yeah, as long as something else is with it

What type of clothes do you normally like to wear?

Yes. It’s gotten to the point where I’m done with winter.

Which is better? PlayStation or Xbox? (please don’t just say something like “neither, Nintendo is better”, just pick between those options)

Playstation overall, although I do really like the xbox 360, and have fond memories of the original xbox ;u;

What is your favourite console overall?

The Wii and Wii U. The Switch is great, but such nostalgia comes from those two consoles.

As a follow up, favorite Video Game(s)?

I love almost all Metroid and Zelda games, Mario as well. Video games I enjoy most seem to be either highly atmospheric ones or Metroidvanias(even better when it's both).

Have any mental illnesses?

It’s a straight-up musical comedy movie, but I personally like South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut. The plot is absolutely bizarre, ridiculous, and I love it. Other than that, I find it hard for me to sit through musicals.

What’s your favorite game show, new or old?

probably Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader ^^

Favorite mainline animal crossing game? ^^

Back