• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

The latter, unfortunately. I really need to work on improving my sleep.

What was your favorite cartoon as a kid?

Teen Titans. No, not the abomination that is Go, the original.

What is your favourite Chinese food dish?

General Tso's chicken! I could eat that all day, every day and not get sick of it.

Same q?

Ehh, I don’t know. I prefer grilled Japanese cuisines that feature chicken, mushrooms, garlic, shrimp and lots of fried rice, but a Chinese equivalent with soy sauce and noodles is also nice.

Your favorite song that prominently features a saxophone?

fun fact, my partner bullies me a lot because i don't like soup. they really do LOL. but i remember years and years ago, my like. step?? grandma?? made this cheesy potato soup. god i yearn for that soup LOOOL.

favorite video game genre?

Probably adventure, I like exploring and story the most

Favourite song atm?

I've been listening to this on repeat several times. If you happen to recognize the vocalist, it's Phil Collins from Genesis.

Same question?

I have a lot of favorites, I don't think I can truly pick one. So, this is one of my favorites.

Do you have a favorite show?

SpongeBob SquarePants

What mainline animal crossing games do you play? (if any)

All the ones I've played, in order, include City Folk, New Leaf, New Horizons (most hours put into by far) and GameCube. I also have an excellent copy of Wild World that I didn't even know I had until a couple months ago, and that'll probably be next once I find the time to check it out.

What is a mammal you're afraid of? (An animal)

I don’t think I’m afraid of any animal? There are definitely some that I’d hate to run into out in the wild, but I think all animals are too cool to be afraid of them. Unless one was in front of me and about to harm me, then that’d be another story LOL

Do you celebrate Lunar New Year?

I'm indifferent.

Tortilla chips: do you prefer salsa or cheese as a dip?

GOOD question! That's a tough choice mi amigo, but I'm going to have to go with SALSA. 🕺

Do you like Pokemon?

Probably playing video games. I play tons a lot of Mario Kart and sports games.

Do you have a favorite cartoon from your childhood?

Back