Sweet Bunny Balloon
Inky
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Heart of the Forest
Enchanted Bloom
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Rainbow Moon Jellyfish
1666490266129.png

As you roam the forest, its ghastly inhabitants seem to whisper words of temptation in your ear. A treasure hidden somewhere within these very glades. Though you know you shouldn't be swayed, a crossword of sorts is dropped by your feet, piquing your curiosity. The ghosts get louder and louder, whispering cryptic clues in your ear. They're guiding you... to the treasure, right?

How it works 📜

In this event, you will be solving crossword puzzles! Once you've solved the crossword, follow the trail on the map from You are here to the X: the letters this path crosses on the way (and in that same order) form the redemption code.

Crosswords will be posted on the following days:
  1. Sunday, October 23rd
  2. Sunday, October 30th
You will have until the end of the Halloween event (Sunday November 6th, 11:59 PM EST) to redeem the codes.

The solutions can be found in this post!

How to participate 📜

When you think you have the answer, click the Ghostly Gold amount from your sidebar or profile, and enter the code in the "Redeem" box as shown below. Make sure to type it in all caps and with no spaces or symbols in place of "CODEGOESHERE".

1666490301408.png

You'll receive Ghostly Gold this way if you guessed the right answer. You can make as many attempts as you would like!

The same code will be used for ATK Points. Do another redemption using the same steps, but click on the ATK Point currency instead of the Ghostly Gold.

Rules 📜

• This event should be done individually, so please do not work with other members.
  • Don't share or post hints on or off the forums.
  • If you're found to be cheating in other ways, you may have your currency removed, be banned from the remainder of the Halloween Event, or be banned from future events.
This event is not a competition! There is no prize for redeeming first, so take your time with it!

Prizes 📜

Each correctly redeemed code will reward you with 15 Ghostly Gold and 300 ATK Points.
Make sure you do two redemptions per puzzle: one for the Ghostly Gold, and one for the ATK Points!

[UPDATE]
For round 2, the prize will be 150 ATK Points instead of 300.
It was originally supposed to be 150 but Mistreil got things mixed up.

Last edited:
Round 1

crosswords_1_small.png

Once you've solved the crossword, follow the trail on the map from You are here to the X: the letters this path crosses on the way (and in that same order) form the redemption code.

[Update 10/25] All of these clues are related to the Animal Crossing series!
I was going to mention that when posting initially but forgot. 😢

How to participate

When you think you have the answer, click the Ghostly Gold amount from your sidebar or profile, and enter the code in the "Redeem" box. Make sure to type it in all caps and with no spaces or symbols!

If you guess the correct answer, you'll receive Ghostly Gold. You can make as many attempts as you would like!

The same code will be used for ATK Points. Do another redemption using the same steps, but click on the ATK Point currency instead of the Ghostly Gold.

Rules

• This event should be done individually, so please do not work with other members.
  • Don't share or post hints on or off the forums.
  • If you're found to be cheating in other ways, you may have your currency removed, be banned from the remainder of the Halloween Event, or be banned from future events.
This event is not a competition! There is no prize for redeeming first, so take your time with it!

Last edited:
I’m sure you don’t need me to say, but I’m in the same boat about redeeming the ATK points!

I really liked the crossword! Looking forward to the next one too! 😊🎃

Got it! This was fun! Looking forward to the next one. :)

I'm guessing there's a problem with the ATK points redemption, judging from what others have said, so I guess we'll have to wait until it's fixed, or until we find out what's going on.

It appears you can only use the code once, rather than a specific one not working. e.g. I redeemed the ATK Points first because it is the one you are all reporting problems with but now cannot redeem the Ghostly Gold.

This is our first time using a single code for two different currencies, so it's not a problem we were aware of. I'll contact Jeremy to ensure it gets fixed ASAP. He's asleep right now so check back again later today or tomorrow for the new second code. One of us will post in here to let you know the workaround—we won't make you redo the crossword, we'll likely just create a second code with a minor tweak, e.g. a number on the end—once it has been set-up.

I'm really sure I got it, but when I try to put in the code for ghostly gold it says that the code is invalid or expired. I double checked my answers and made sure to type the code in all caps, but it's still not working. This is my first time entering the code, I haven't put it in for atk yet. Is it currently unusable due to maintenance?

Blessed be Chris and Jeremy who had all of this sorted out before I woke up 😂
I'm really sure I got it, but when I try to put in the code for ghostly gold it says that the code is invalid or expired. I double checked my answers and made sure to type the code in all caps, but it's still not working. This is my first time entering the code, I haven't put it in for atk yet. Is it currently unusable due to maintenance?
Just checked -- it should be usable now, assuming you have the correct code!

Is 1 down supposed to be easy? Am I the only one stuck on it? >>;

Edit: Feeling really silly that this is the one I got stuck on. Ha.

Last edited:
Back