• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

At a Crosswords [Solutions Posted]

I think I will have to start changing my game into english to have an easier time with quotes like that.. o_O

This one is tougher. I guessed on one that seems to work (3A), another I guessed but no idea if that is what it is suppose to be(8A), and another I just have no idea(6D).

I decided to dust off my switch and put it to use for one of the words and I found it/completed the 2nd crossword 🥳

I think I got round 2, not sure though D; i'll give it a try and submit though lol

edit: yep i got it, phew :3

gonna see if i can get the first too maybe, need gold :lemon:

Last edited:
I finally got it after so many attempts.. I tried like 20 different codes. Turns out I had spelled 2 words wrong and it took me days to catch on.

Finally found 8! Spent days searching for that one. Of course I didn't follow the path correctly before entering the code the first time but I finally got it!!! Now I can spend the rest of my sanity on the Spirit Tree .

Yes! I'm done with both crosswords now. The second one was definitely harder. I made 2 educated guesses and then brute forced the 1 letter I was still missing after that. I can't wait to find out what the answers were to the ones I never solved.

Cant even with cw2 since were still working on the current spirit tree. Ughhhhh. I was supposed to work on that and my kitchen photo today in between errands and work since I’ve only gotten like 4 so far 😂😂😂

Humiliating
I literally have played New Horizons every. single. day for almost two years in a row and I don't recall any of this dialogue and I can barley even tell who might have said each dialogue piece

I feel the exact same as you! You'd think that after playing ACNH for the obscene amount of hours that I have, I would be able to solve these crosswords at this point! I am ashamed to have called myself an ACNH fan. 😑

Yes! I'm done with both crosswords now. The second one was definitely harder. I made 2 educated guesses and then brute forced the 1 letter I was still missing after that. I can't wait to find out what the answers were to the ones I never solved.
same, just need to submit round 1.. 2 was defo harder for me as well... NH stuff i just brute force guessed most of it. glad i did 2 first at this rate though c:

Last edited:
ok so I am stuck on two of them that I thought I had right earlier. Good news is I figured out the others I was stuck on earlier for sure.
OK so I found all of them in gameplay except for one, and i am not having luck. :/ There wasn't a limit on how many times we could try to redeem was there?

edit nvm I think I see my problem (I assumed one) but I can't believe it isn't that answer though...

Last edited:
ok so I am stuck on two of them that I thought I had right earlier. Good news is I figured out the others I was stuck on earlier for sure.
OK so I found all of them in gameplay except for one, and i am not having luck. :/ There wasn't a limit on how many times we could try to redeem was there?
No limit, I submitted like 20+ guesses. Actually I did the whole alphabet for one of the letters lmao

Back