• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

At a Crosswords [Solutions Posted]

I feel like just giving up on it.. I am trying to read all those dialogues that I only know in german . I switched my Switch (hah) to english to get the hints. So far it helped me with two, but still stuck on four words.. :cry:

finally sat down and managed to figure all of these out, although i did have to brute force 6D... now I know what the letter is I can guess what it is but i don't know that i would've got that on my own

Looking forwards to finding out the answer to 2D from the first one, since I ended up just guessing the letters in the end 😂

I'm having a more difficult time with the second one, since I can't remember most of the quotes lol. Hopefully I'll be able to figure them out before tonight.

Dunno if I'll get time to really get any of the rounds done.
For round one, I am still looking for 2D & 7A
For round two, I am looking for 3A, 1D & 4D

I cannot also find the correct quotes, I have an idea where 4D would be but I'm not finding it :/

Omg I finally got the first crossword, I was stuck on 2 for so long. 😬

On the second crossword I'm finished but the code is not working, idk what I did wrong...?? I tried it so many times... 😭

Edit: I really could swear I have it right but it just doesn't work...

Last edited:
Got stuck on 6D (for the second crossword). Brute forced it and then figured it out afterward. Would never have gotten that one on my own, probably because I've never triggered that dialogue!

Omg I finally got the first crossword, I was stuck on 2 for so long. 😬

On the second crossword I'm finished but the code is not working, idk what I did wrong...?? I tried it so many times... 😭

Edit: I really could swear I have it right but it just doesn't work...

It wasn't working for me either until I noticed I hadn't followed the path correctly.

I am following it correctly, unfortunately. I'm so confused, it should all be correct... 😭
If you are confident in your answers (because you have seen those dialogues) Verify that they are written in the right cases, like "3 across" is not written in "1 down" cases. Redeem the code written in all caps with no space at the beginning (which might happen with copy/paste). Sometimes it just small mistakes.

I'm really frustrated. 😖 I have the quotes for everything except 8A but I have a guess that fits perfectly... So it's not that?? I swear if I did so much work for nothing... 😣

Edit: I guess I give up...

Last edited:
Can't wait to see what the actual words were for the ones I still don't have :D

Soooo... I assume I got 8 across wrong because I'm sure about everything else... (the red was added later than the rest).

sketch1667778397394.png

Also here are the answers for the first one for anyone who is curiously waiting:
17ac383f-7b16-4365-885a-8a5e0efe94e1.png

Back