• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t celebrate mothers day if your mother has passed, heyoooo...

But yeah, mothers day this year is probably going to be pretty sad for me.

Hello, and welcome to the random 2am thread revival news! I'm the host, and nothing happened. All the threads are dead because everyone is asleep. Expect me. So what am I doing? Looking at memes and waiting for people to wake up.
(Also looking back this thread used to be very alive but it died slowly and now all the famous tbt ppl left the thread and the high school tbt user era has arrived)
See, this is why I need sleep because otherwise I make 0 sense

Hello, and welcome to the random 2am thread revival news! I'm the host, and nothing happened. All the threads are dead because everyone is asleep. Expect me. So what am I doing? Looking at memes and waiting for people to wake up.
(Also looking back this thread used to be very alive but it died slowly and now all the famous tbt ppl left the thread and the high school tbt user era has arrived)
That almost makes sense, actually.

i am awake late because i had to rearrange my entire room. i need sleep too ... pls ... but i need to make 100 stalls for my fake builds in acnh ... ugh ...

Most of the people who used to frequent this thread have moved to another platform, or simply quit.

Currently going through my parents garage while they're out because my Dad informed me that they had a clear out earlier in the week and he's not sure if my mother kept her flower vase. The bouquet is due to arrive in 1-2hrs. Pray it is somewhere in here please. 🙈

Hey everyone! Hopefully your Sunday is going well today. I was almost going mental last night for spending nearly three hours on the same part of the game retrying over and over again.
Post automatically merged:

Currently going through my parents garage while they're out because my Dad informed me that they had a clear out earlier in the week and he's not sure if my mother kept her flower vase. The bouquet is due to arrive in 1-2hrs. Pray it is somewhere in here please. 🙈
Oof, I hope you find that vase very soon!

I'm just downloading songs to my tablet
Post automatically merged:

Nice 63 tracks from persona 5, persona 5 royal, mario kart wii, mario kart 64, persona Q2, and persona 3 fes
Oops I didn't download blooming villain now what am I supposed to blast when some evil adult transforms into some monster thing? (If you didn't play persona 5 or royal you wouldn't get the reference)

Oof, I hope you find that vase very soon!

Turns out it broke so had to go to the shop and get a new one. She's very happy with them though!

20210307_164220.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back