• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Behind the Bookcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
My grimoire entry about the wondrous Belltree mysteries...!😊

V44ASUq.jpg

gArWFNR.jpg

eFvxnKn.jpg

82-B5833-E-3660-4187-BFE7-8-FCCC4643-CC0.jpg

I struggled so much to take a photo of this, I think because of the contrast between the black and white as well as the metallics? I have written my name in the bottom right corner however I took a photo with my name card too just in case!

19-F55-CA9-D08-C-4878-87-DF-767-A6-CA2965-A.jpg
Hot dang, r a t! You are just wreckin' shop with your fantastic entries throughout this fair. If you don't want my public adoration, I am happy to remove this comment, no problem. I am just in awe of your work. 🤩✨

Here's my entry! I had fun with it, though I wish it were of the caliber I came up with in my head!
20220828_182717.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Here's my entry! I had fun with it, though I wish it were of the caliber I came up with in my head!
20220828_182717.jpg
20220828_183320.jpg

Let's play "can you spot the difference?" 🥴

Last edited:
still kinda sad that my last grimoire wasn't able to be accepted (even though it was an absolute masterpiece lol) so I made another one for the mystery of the beautiful rainbow luna moth. also got to brush up on my cursive a bit, it's not the prettiest but it's somewhat legible 😅💞
20220828-190538.jpg

There are so many beautiful entries 😭 People who drew and wrote nice lettering, you have all my admiration, each time I have to use a ink pen, my hand gets suddenly stiff and shaky and I don't remember how to write haha! My paper spent days in tea and looked nice in real but not on the photo :( (too bad). The yellow powder in the bottle is real lycopodium powder, collected by me and we use it for burns and rashes.

P8280750.JPG

1661731738417.png
BCSASC.png
1661731894899.png
Bitty-Croquers-Summons-NSpells.jpg

From the kitchens of Bitty and Croque (AKA Bitty Croquer), this rustic little grimoire is easy to use and suitable for all ages!
All 666 pages come with full-colour illustrations and detailed instructions! You'll never need another book again!
Buy it or we'll curse you!

BCSAS-Shadow-Demon.jpg
BCSAS-Astral-Projection.jpg

I used colored pencil for the plaid background, and gouache + colored pencil for the illustrations. For the text, I used acrylic paint, which took forever

View attachment 455832View attachment 455828View attachment 455834
Bitty-Croquers-Summons-NSpells.jpg

From the kitchens of Bitty and Croque (AKA Bitty Croquer), this rustic little grimoire is easy to use and suitable for all ages!
All 666 pages come with full-colour illustrations and detailed instructions! You'll never need another book again!
Buy it or we'll curse you!

BCSAS-Shadow-Demon.jpg
BCSAS-Astral-Projection.jpg

I used colored pencil for the plaid background, and gouache + colored pencil for the illustrations. For the text, I used acrylic paint, which took forever
Wow! Absolutely stunning! I think it's my favorite. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back