• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Behind the Bookcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s my entry. Apologies if it looks really rough but I did my best. 🐰
rIiWeQh.jpg

Ever had a problem with raccoons and bells? I got you covered. 🦝💰

vKEAdn8.jpg

Tom Nook
Keep bells far from reach!
The creatures known as "Tanuki" will bring you good fortune. They appear with a large tail, wide eyes and big belly, often striking a warm smile. They love a good fair! 🍄✨
However, this recurring beast can manipulate and change the way you live and erase everything you may (or may not) love, even the land you stand on. 🏝️

Summoning of Bells
If confronted, use it in an emergency. Do not abuse this spell! 💸

All entries up to this point have been reviewed.

I'm clearly not an artist but I tried my best! Here is an ancient magical artifact known as the Hippity Gauntlet. It seems someone got a hold of this page of the grimoire...
View attachment 454731
Hi @Snek! You appear to have forgotten to include your username in the photo (or if it's in there somewhere, please point it out to me!). If you could please re-submit your entry in a new post with a visible name card I will then be able to accept it.

I was gonna do one abt one of my OCs but honestly this was a way better idea and I'm glad I went through with it lol
20220824-191551.jpg
Hi @xSuperMario64x! Your entry doesn't appear to fit either of the themes for this event—Enchanted Forest or Animal Crossing—and therefore I am unable to accept it. You are welcome to make a new submission to this event.

Reminder that all entries must be submitted by Sunday the 28th of August at 11:59PM Fair Time.

All entries up to this point have been reviewed.

Hi @Snek! You appear to have forgotten to include your username in the photo (or if it's in there somewhere, please point it out to me!). If you could please re-submit your entry in a new post with a visible name card I will then be able to accept it.

Hi @xSuperMario64x! Your entry doesn't appear to fit either of the themes for this event—Enchanted Forest or Animal Crossing—and therefore I am unable to accept it. You are welcome to make a new submission to this event.

Reminder that all entries must be submitted by Sunday the 28th of August at 11:59PM Fair Time.
oh shoot I didn't realize it had to fit a specific theme 😭😭😭

I'll make a new one :3

I love seeing what each individual person decided to include on their two pages! So many interesting ideas for Harry Hippotter! Just in case Harry doesn't earn enough tickets to buy the collectibles for himself, I've given Harry a spell to summon some butterfly spirits, and a recipe for a rosewater potion. 😊

My username is on the lower-right corner of the right page!

u3q6z1L.jpg

Felt like I couldn't leave out the rose colours! I also made those silly mushrooms out of polymer clay for fun. 🍄

V0eSz6R.jpg

I wasn't that confident that I could make everything symmetrical, so I drew the lineart digitally, then traced them (as best I could...) onto the pages! I could have printed them, but really wanted them to be one page!

y1Rt0aS.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back