• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Behind the Bookcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna lie, I tried to stain the paper without lemon juice or coffee, but just ended up with crispy paper in the end :p

IMG_6650.jpg

This a Hail Mary at summoning @Chris; though I’m sure real life is destroying your TBT time. I hope everything is alright and you and your loved ones are well.

If by some miracle you make it through these entries in the next 5 minutes and unlock final tickets for some of us, that would be nice, but if you are having a tough time, remember that we are all monkeys on a dirt ball hurling through space.

I can just pester Mistreil for details on the standee process and develop the skills to make my own 😂
Already done. ;)

Already done. ;)
I will make art for you no matter the outcome of this rush for prizes. PM me what you want any time. 🙏🥰🔥🔥🔥
EDIT: What a dramatic turn of events. I'm getting too old for this level of excitement, lol.
Offer still stands. Maybe time for a new Inkling of your fave persona?

Last edited:
I will make art for you no matter the outcome of this rush for prizes. PM me what you want any time. 🙏🥰🔥🔥🔥
EDIT: What a dramatic turn of events. I'm getting too old for this level of excitement, lol.
Offer still stands. Maybe time for a new Inkling of your fave persona?
I would absolutely take you up on this. 🦑

I'm clearly not an artist but I tried my best! Here is an ancient magical artifact known as the Hippity Gauntlet. It seems someone got a hold of this page of the grimoire...
Compress_20220824_123422_2799.jpg

After looking at all the amazing entries I feel like mine looks like it was done by a sleepy toddler who was hangry. My old hands did their best. I did draw a White Cat symbol but you can't see it in the picture. I tried several angels and just couldn't get it to show up.

I also just realized that there are several spelling mistakes. 🤦

behind_the_bookcase_entry_by_valzed_dfbyfra-pre.jpg

behind_the_bookcase_entry_2_by_valzed_dfbyfrf-pre.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back