Bell Tree Direct - 8.15.19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question, are we in need of any of the older AC games to participate on this event or is a knowledge
of them enough?

totally here for the fair this year. Having become an active user again I'm looking forward to this :>

I decided to change my avatar in anticipation for next week. It's one of my favorite villagers from the older games, who still has yet to appear in any newer release. Credit to RedTropicalPeachyFish for being the one to draw it.

thanks for the free bells, i actually had to log in on my phone it was quite distressing. gl to anyone applying, can't wait to suck up to u

thanks for the free bells, i actually had to log in on my phone it was quite distressing. gl to anyone applying, can't wait to suck up to u

You plan on applying too? I hope so. You’ll make a great moderator, mog-ponytail.

Last edited:
You plan on applying too? I hope so. You’ll make a great moderator, mog-ponytail.

aw thank you! : ) that's nice. but nope! happy just being a regular old member participating in stuff, maybe in a few years assuming they'd want me (which is doubtful lol)

ON THAT NOTE THO STAFF, u should have discord staff, : ) i'd rly like a pink username and i'm there all the time anyway, think about it thnx

ON THAT NOTE THO STAFF, u should have discord staff, : )

tbh this is real tho there's so much in there that goes unnoticed, i know the discord is advertised as being more lax than the forums but there's so many like r18 jokes/images (by that i mean like, dirty memes or something not actual nudity) in there that go unchecked it's unreal, and it'd be super annoying reporting every single instance.

i hate to rain on other discord regulars' parades but like... :eyes:

also edit since it's the usual argument: before someone replies with "13 year olds make dirty jokes with each other all the time!" there is a difference between that and grown 20+ year olds willingly and knowingly posting r18 stuff where children can see it.

Last edited:
o man I have no idea what happened to my old Wild World cartridge o.o looking forward to the TBT week nonetheless!

Awesome! Got some free bells. I have my two old copies of Wild World somewhere in my closet. Have to dig those up out of there just for this event. c:

Here’s an interesting fact about me and moderatorship.

I’ve always wanted to become a moderator of this site ever since I joined the forums back in 2014. That wasn’t one of the reasons to join this site, but I like to help take care of the community and understand management. The site events made me want to be part of the crew even more because I would like to run them too. Forum management has been a thing I was interested into.

If you ask, this isn’t campaigning. I’m explaining why I filled out the forms.

TBT Hipster week? where we all use outdated technology....

count me out I live in the 21st century

I'm so 3008, you're so two thousand and late

but really this whole direct seems lit

brb, putting all my .ape files onto cassette

What about vinyl records? That’s more primitive than cassette.

If I had to watch some videos based on Animal Crossing’s gameplay, I prefer if I watched it off of Betamax rather than digital downloads. And on a 70’s TV instead of an iPad.

Last edited:
Wow, this is good. I hadn't logged in the last few weeks

- - - Post Merge - - -

How do I get the bells becouse it only took me to the main page

What about vinyl records? That’s more primitive than cassette.

yeah, but vinyls are kinda somewhat back as a collector's thing

cassette is like ultra outdated hipster now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, this is good. I hadn't logged in the last few weeks

- - - Post Merge - - -

How do I get the bells becouse it only took me to the main page

if they weren't already claimed first, then you should've gotten a pm sent to you saying you earned 50 bells

otherwise, it's probably all been claimed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back