Bell Tree Direct - 8.15.19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious, if we were to become a moderator or project staff, would we have to change our username? That's one of the only things holding me back from submitting an application.

I'm curious, if we were to become a moderator or project staff, would we have to change our username? That's one of the only things holding me back from submitting an application.

No one selected would be required to change their username.

Oh shoot I was wondering that too, I really don't want my actual name as my username. I mean there is Oblivia and the past sages, but still I really much prefer Jerico or Stella-Io.

Ninja'd, thank god usernames don't have to get changed.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply! I've been wondering this for a long time so that's good to know.

I think the reason why Jake and Peter had to change their usernames was because they wanted the proper usernames, which were already taken. If you want to change your username before becoming part of the staff, it’s your choice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hold on though are those breadsticks unlimited

Sure, but they aren’t seasoned like Olive Garden’s is.

I already applied for both positions, but a better way to convince me to apply is promising me cheddar bay biscuits.

If Tom Nook is offering breadsticks, where are the cheddar bay biscuits?

I can’t wait to see who the next staff lineup is.

idGnV02.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back