• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

.:Bi0sH0cK:.

JJRamone2

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
bioshock.jpg

v.3:
bioshock3.jpg

I'm very much in love with this, your thoughts?

hmmm it is good... not great though.
seems kinda plain but I suppose it works for what it is

:p
It does look like it is underwater but those solid colored lines on the right side just seem out of place (the light blue ones at least)

I don't really like the solid lines, as Sporge said, but I really like it overall. I really like the way you made the text not get in the way. You don't look at it and say, ugh, that text is ugly.

the solid blue line there looks better in that new one, but the color was definitely better in the first. I think v3 is great now though, I just like color.

I thinks the text is purty <3

It seems a little too fuzzy, however.
And I want teh Bioshock. Adaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam.

It's good. Nice font, and I like the color scheme in the top one.

I don't really like the solid lines on the right, and the blurry look just doesn't appeal to me.

Creeps me out... that game is going to be nuts.

I love it.

The lines off to the side actually add something... if people here have looked into the game maybe they'd get it a bit more.

I like the first one way better...the second one has too much light toward the middle, and it seems to loose a lot of its color that way...

It blends very well...I'm not sure I'd go that far flygon. :lol: But It's pretty good. Not as great as some of the one's you've made but you've still got that rendery blendy style that's pretty catchy.

^_^

Back