Birdwatching (Buzzy Bees Cabin)

& I don't know if this is canon, but a lot of images of Peach come up on google doing a Marilyn Monroe tribute pose. I am thinking it might just be fanart, though.
View attachment 392742
Going further off this train of thought, peaches are toxic to dogs.

According to his wiki page, Shigeru Miyamoto is a "semi-professional dog breeder."

Last edited:
A dog's enemy could also be the mailman or squirrels? I can't think of any artists related to that though 😅
ahhhh I'm so bad at this!

I don't know if this will help. My understanding is the artist of girls best friend and man's best friend is David Bowie's album diamond dogs. I read up on the album and found this.

"The track introduces Bowie's newest persona, Halloween Jack, described as "a real cool cat" who "lives on top of Manhattan Chase" in the urban wasteland depicted in "Future Legend".[35] He rules the "diamond dogs", who O'Leary describes as "packs of feral kids camped on high-rise roofs, tearing around on roller skates, terrorizing the corpse-strewn streets they live above"."

Maybe Halloween Jack is the Gryphon? Or the enemy of the dogs?

Sorry I havent been too active in this riddle thing, theyre certainly not my forte and I've only thought of things others have contributed already (David Bowie, Diamond Dogs, Snoop Dogg, etc). 😭 I have been wracking my brain for the last couple days regardless and will continue to!

I know we already have like five different trains of thought going, but I just happened upon this and am wondering where it could lead us. Thoughts?Assuming Luxury = Shigeru Miyamoto, what does Miyamoto and/or Nintendo sell that would count as diamonds, dogs, and/or diamond dogs? Nintendogs?
I feel like this and @Plume's line of thinking are a really good lead since theyre Nintendo related and maybe we can continue to expand on it somehow! I'm going to try some avenues and see if I can find anything but don't hold your breath.. ;w;

Maybe the Nintendo Treehouse is a good place to look?

Could "gryphon" mean a hybrid? Like a hybrid system, like the Wii or Switch?

Last edited:
Maybe the Nintendo Treehouse is a good place to look?

Could "gryphon" mean a hybrid? Like a hybrid system, like the Wii or Switch?

I like this thought. I'm liking the whole Nintendo lead as well. If I had more time, I'd look through some Nintendo stuff. I have tried codes I could come up quickly and none worked. The more I feel like its a link or a picture in a thread/post somewhere.

Post Edit: This thought also ties in with the thought the Gryphon could have been used as a metaphor of sorts.

Last edited:
I'm sorry I haven't been much help in this so far. Real life had me tied up. I have been thinking about the clue though;

I remembered that in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain there is a mercenary group that calls themselves the Diamond Dogs. The Metal Gear franchise was created by Hideo Kajima. Kojima Productions and Konami worked together for many years building the Metal Gear franchise. Kojima Productions created the video games and Konami published them, including Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

In 2015 Konami and Kojima Productions parted ways badly - really badly. Konami stripped all references of Kojima from marketing. Kojima was executive vice president of Konami Digital Entertainment. Konami completely axed the position and removed it from official listings of the company's executives. Later on in 2015, Konami barred Kojima from going to accept the award for Best Action-Adventure Game at The Game Awards 2015. Needless to say fans were not pleased with Konami for that act. Several days later Kojima re-opened Kojima Productions as a stand alone, independent company from Konami.

Konami was originally a jukebox repair & rental company. Then they got into video games. Both jukeboxes and early video game consoles could be seen as "luxury" items. Konami basically "sold out" Kojima who was the artist who created the Diamond Dogs.

That's all I've got so far. I'm not sure how "gryphon" connects to Konami or Kojima but I thought I'd at least share this info.

More random thoughts:

Shigeru Miyamoto created Starfox.
Starfox has a character named "Katt Monroe" (artist of a girl's best friend")

Monique is a cat in AC who is designed after Marilyn Monroe.

I thought about this, it might be good for us to start on a new/different train of thought (at least a few of us) and this one is a more simple yet relevant one so I'll look into it.
Post automatically merged:

Moms plush is a dog as is Lucky... going to keep looking into this..

Creator/artist are some of the staff members!!

This is working for me
So maybe it's an artist who is selling a mom's plush!

I really don’t know if this is a coincidence or not, but my head hurts. This person is also a music producer and an artist who created a company called Gryphon Audio.

Hey birdwatchers! I hear the first bird is quite elusive, but don't give up yet! The second bird has been released for your set.

Here's another thought. Maybe this isn't a puzzle but a clue.

Luxury = The Bell Tree
Sells
Artist of a girls best friend + man's best friend = Laudine's diamond collectable + puppy plush collectable
Luxury created the gryphon.
Gryphons guard treasure.
(The Bell Tree created ??? Maybe marketplace?? Jail??)
Gryphon doesn't sell artist of girls best friend, which is enemy of man's best friend.
If Gryphon is jail, you can't sell diamonds and it's like a dog pound which is the enemy of the dog?
I think I have everything except the Gryphon part. Or it can be far fetched. I don't know...

I'm still puzzling the first clue over but I took at look at the second clue. I know there's a book called The Road Less Travelled. It's from the 1970s. I think the author's last name was Peck. There's also a movie called The Road Less Travelled that was made in 2017. I don't know how popular it was though. I'm pretty sure there's also a song called The Road Less Travelled... I don't know if it's from the movie or not. I don't know if any of this will help.

Still lost on the first clue, but for the second:
Loki from the TVA (Disney+ Show) - Just a Random Thought

@skarmoury and I both thought of "The Path." While widely popular, we thought it meant something and we both knew the there are other variations of The Path that people has created and used. We think there's something related here.

Back