Birdwatching (Buzzy Bees Cabin)

Adding onto digi's post:
According to this article from Billboard, Warner Music Group acquired the rights to all of David Bowie's albums, except for his last 4 albums, in 2013. The last 4 albums were licensed to Sony Music Entertainment. So there are two companies to take into account for "Luxury".
i thought Elon Musk bought the rights to Bowie’s music?

Some probably unrelated facts:

- 2 Chainz released a song called "Girl's Best Friend." ("the artist of a girl's best friend")
- 2 Chainz and Snoop Dogg played against each other on opposing teams during a Hip-hop All-Star basketball competition. ("enemy of a man's best friend")

- Prince is known as "the artist," and also did the soundtrack for a movie about cats (Felidae) where he sings about being a cat. ("the artist of a girl's best friend")

I'm at a loss here!

Just a random thought, but it’s possibly related to the tbt marketplace with someone selling April birthstones which are diamonds
I thought about this, it might be good for us to start on a new/different train of thought (at least a few of us) and this one is a more simple yet relevant one so I'll look into it.
Post automatically merged:

Moms plush is a dog as is Lucky... going to keep looking into this..

Creator/artist are some of the staff members!!

This is working for me

I thought about this, it might be good for us to start on a new/different train of thought (at least a few of us) and this one is a more simple yet relevant one so I'll look into it.

Moms plush is a dog as is Lucky... going to keep looking into this..

Creator/artist are some of the staff members!!

This is working for me
I have a vague memory of Laudine drawing Celeste or Blathers as a gryphon for one of the coloring pages during last year's fair?

I have a vague memory of Laudine drawing Celeste or Blathers as a gryphon for one of the coloring pages during last year's fair?

I had a thought of Laudine last night. Remember when one of the prizes from a fair or Christmas was a raffle for a vinyl or plexiglass sculpture thing? There was also the full line art that someone won from her another year.

Going down the music rabbit hole, here's what I've been thinking:

artist of a girl's best friend - Rihanna
man's best friend - Snoop Dogg

If you search Rihanna & Snoop Dogg you'll see they've done some songs together. Idk if they're relevant but you can go check it out for yourself from Google. Anyway, I came across this article from dec 2020 which includes Rihanna, Snoop Dogg, and Eminem. It's about Eminem apologizing to Rihanna for offensive lyrics in his song "Zeus" while talking about how Snoop Dogg seems to have dissed Eminem in an interview.

www.complex.com/music/2021/01/eminem-talks-snoop-dogg-rihanna-zeus-lyrics-shade-45-interview

So maybe it could be possible that "Enemy of a man's best friend" is Eminem? Idk lol mental gymnastics.

Somehow I think the riddle is quite simple and should make sense (like all the past hunts on TBT), but I just don't get it and I don't know how to analyze it properly. 😭

Luxury sells the artist of a girl’s best friend + a man’s best friend. Luxury created the gryphon. The gryphon does not sell the artist of a girl’s best friend, which is the enemy of a man’s best friend.

GUYS! New train of thought-

GRIFFINS WERE CREATED IN (ANCIENT) EGYPT- the myths entered from stories told on the SILK ROAD.
(ANCIENT) EGYPT IS FAMOUS FOR CAT IMAGES AND JEWELRY (eg diamonds?)

This is way too hard for me T_T

Is the answer supposed to be bird related btw?
No, it won't be bird related. The only time we'll be hunting for the birds is we'll see an image of a bird to click on, like how it is with the easter eggs.

I know we already have like five different trains of thought going, but I just happened upon this and am wondering where it could lead us. Thoughts?
92CC9676-6A00-47AA-8D81-8EFB8E34D770.jpeg

Assuming Luxury = Shigeru Miyamoto, what does Miyamoto and/or Nintendo sell that would count as diamonds, dogs, and/or diamond dogs? Nintendogs?

Assuming Luxury = Shigeru Miyamoto, what does Miyamoto and/or Nintendo sell that would count as diamonds, dogs, and/or diamond dogs? Nintendogs?

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond? Though that's more under the Pokemon Company's domain and wouldn't involve Miyamoto at all :<

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond? Though that's more under the Pokemon Company's domain and wouldn't involve Miyamoto at all :<
Yeah, the only connection between him and Pokémon (at least that I can see on his Wikipedia page) is that he mentored Satoshi Tajiri, who wound up creating Pokémon.

"the artist of a girl's best friend" Marilyn Monroe

Could this character be related? Probably not...
You could consider Chain Chomp a dog.
1629170905950.png

& I don't know if this is canon, but a lot of images of Peach come up on google doing a Marilyn Monroe tribute pose. I am thinking it might just be fanart, though.
1629171391952.png

Last edited:
Back