Birdwatching (Evergreen Cabin)

Could it maybe be one of the announcement threads for an event where they tell us to opt in if we want? Since the clue can kinda be taken as "do you want to participate or not" ? :/
I'm currently looking through that thread now, I thought I'd found our answer... but it was just an emoji. 😭😂

I thought it may have something to do with this thread but i don't see anything.
Post automatically merged:

We should also maybe check this thread.

I went through the thread and compiled everything that we've tried along with all the ideas we've come up with and put them into a Google Doc in hopes that maybe organizing everything will help and looking through our ideas might give someone an epiphany or something. :P

You can open the document here! It can be edited by anyone with the link, so feel free to add your ideas and things you've tried; if you could also add your username to the lines you add that would be great. (I also made a backup copy just in case.)

Do we think it’s gonna be somewhere on the site or something we need to type in? I’ve tried a ton of words so far, but nothing yet.

I went through the thread and compiled everything that we've tried along with all the ideas we've come up with and put them into a Google Doc in hopes that maybe organizing everything will help and looking through our ideas might give someone an epiphany or something. :p

You can open the document here! It can be edited by anyone with the link, so feel free to add your ideas and things you've tried; if you could also add your username to the lines you add that would be great. (I also made a backup copy just in case.)
Amazing work, we should have one person go through the pages again listed just in case we missed something.

Amazing work, we should have one person go through the pages again listed just in case we missed something.
I’m on my way home now, happy to have another comb through everything just to be sure. Been thinking about this all day but my current train of thought is on new year resolution type things - I remember a one year challenge circling around in peak new leaf days but i don’t remember that having a way to ‘win’ as such

I went through the thread and compiled everything that we've tried along with all the ideas we've come up with and put them into a Google Doc in hopes that maybe organizing everything will help and looking through our ideas might give someone an epiphany or something. :p

This is amazing! I love a bit of organisation and I've just added to the list so we can hopefully narrow this darn riddle down a little more and get our answer as my brain is just frazzled right now. 😂

I’m on my way home now, happy to have another comb through everything just to be sure. Been thinking about this all day but my current train of thought is on new year resolution type things - I remember a one year challenge circling around in peak new leaf days but i don’t remember that having a prize or anything
I checked that thread aswell to but couldn't find anything, maybe I missed something.

I check the twitch channel, didn't see anything btw. Feel free to add this to doc.

Last edited:

Maybe this is what we are looking for?

Last edited:
We shouldn't forget that it could also be somewhere other than the forum. When I checked the Poliwags thread once to see how they were doing I saw that they'd found some leftover clues from previous rounds on YouTube and Discord. I know there have also been Easter eggs in similar locations as well before. I poked around the AC World posts about the Bug Off and Fishing Tourney but didn't find anything

Maybe this is what we are looking for?
I could see it being Pokemon related as it's a game and the riddle itself is the idea of playing something without actually needing to win, just participate. 🤔

We shouldn't forget that it could also be somewhere other than the forum. When I checked the Poliwags thread once to see how they were doing I saw that they'd found some leftover clues from previous rounds on YouTube and Discord. I know there have also been Easter eggs in similar locations as well before. I poked around the AC World posts about the Bug Off and Fishing Tourney but didn't find anything
I casually read through some of their thread this morning and thought I'd come across our clue after hunting elsewhere on the forum until I realised I couldn't click on it nor was it a bird either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a casual or competitive thread for smash aswell https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/competitive-or-casual.243162/

found this, maybe it's something https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/hardcore-or-casual.49329/

There's also this https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/casual-gaming-or-competitive.14074/
not sure how many of the threads you’re posting you’ve already looked at but just skimmed all of these and couldn’t see anything! I’m gonna try and poke around some new years threads i think now

Do you aspire to win, or will you not even make the goal?

Is there a goal page of some sort? I'm trying to rephrase this and the only thing I can think of is: Do you want to win or do you not want to reach the goal? I am absolutely sure it's about whether or not you want to reach the end of something but what..

Back