Birdwatching (Evergreen Cabin)

Anyone wanna check this thread in? I personally believe that the riddle is hinting at the fact of a contest where you draw your own reward, like the collectible contest.

Anyone wanna check this thread in? I personally believe that the riddle is hinting at the fact of a contest where you draw your own reward, like the collectible contest.

Currently on page 15 and haven't found anything. It's also traumatizing to see posts from my 16 y/o self jfc

No, im pretty sure the fire festival you had to draw your rewards
I don't see anything about that but I did see this
Post automatically merged:

Currently on page 15 and haven't found anything. It's also traumatizing to see posts from my 16 y/o self jfc
Keep looking, it could be barried.

Finished looking through the Spellectibles thread and found nothing other than 16 y/o me baby raging about not getting my tiny pngs bc I had to go to dinner

Finished looking through the Spellectibles thread and found nothing other than 16 y/o me baby raging about not getting my tiny pngs bc I had to go to dinner
The past haunts all of us, dw. I found another collectible contest aswell.

actually scratch that, i think the fire festival you had to draw to get a reward lol

Gonna look through the beach one now!

I definitely feel like someone else should check the spellectibles just for good measure. Better to double check things since this could be easily missed.

Gonna look through the beach one now!

I definitely feel like someone else should check the spellectibles just for good measure. Better to double check things since this could be easily missed.
i did, i didnt see anything either

actually scratch that, i think the fire festival you had to draw to get a reward lol
Maybe it's an art contest then, you do have to "make" your goal in order to win, and drawing does takes aspiration?

There was the Make a Wish collectible from the Red Balloon World Tour, where you submitted a concept and drawing, although the drawing wouldn't necessarily look exactly how the final collectible turned out. I looked at the first page of this thread where the collectibles are shown but didn't see anything.

I also checked the collectible pages for all the ones introduced from Spellectibles/Beach Party/Make a Wish and came up empty.

I do suggest looking through threads in their entirety, not just first and last pages! It well could be hidden in the middle.

After having another look at the last masterpiece I’ll get back to searching. I also have all day tomorrow if need be.

ping me if you have any threads I should go through! I’m slowly running out of ideas

I can't get away from Chris changing his avatar over the last couple of days and poking posting about these threads more.
His avatar was a crown this morning with "take the crown" wrote underneath.

Taking the crown:
Present participle for to triumph or achieve victory in. (often "triumph over") Present participle for to prevail over rivals, challenges, or difficulties

Discord?
Crown Tundra? (don't know anything about Pokemon)

He's either playing with us, hinting, or just changing his avatar a lot.

I have been stalking him all day and found nothing.

Chris is probably just changing his avatar to **** with us on the homework, take note but I doubt it's relevant to this particular event.
Post automatically merged:

There was the Make a Wish collectible from the Red Balloon World Tour, where you submitted a concept and drawing, although the drawing wouldn't necessarily look exactly how the final collectible turned out. I looked at the first page of this thread where the collectibles are shown but didn't see anything.

I also checked the collectible pages for all the ones introduced from Spellectibles/Beach Party/Make a Wish and came up empty.
The winning collectible was the aurora sky, maybe it's on the collectible page? Anyone know who has it on their lineup?

Last edited:
Just finished looking through the TBT Beach Party thread and found nothing.

I do suggest looking through threads in their entirety, not just first and last pages! It well could be hidden in the middle.

After having another look at the last masterpiece I’ll get back to searching. I also have all day tomorrow if need be.

ping me if you have any threads I should go through! I’m slowly running out of ideas
Could you look through all the contests in the bulletin board that requires you to make something in order to win?

Back