Birdwatching (Evergreen Cabin)

We shouldn't forget that it could also be somewhere other than the forum. When I checked the Poliwags thread once to see how they were doing I saw that they'd found some leftover clues from previous rounds on YouTube and Discord. I know there have also been Easter eggs in similar locations as well before. I poked around the AC World posts about the Bug Off and Fishing Tourney but didn't find anything

I dug through their youtube and briefly looked through the discord, as well as the twitters (I wrote it down on the form just to keep track). I also checked practically every link in the TBT staff's signatures and dug through those to see if I could find anything. I even visited Mick's dream island since his DA code is in his sig and found nothing out of the ordninary. 😔

Don't see anything here, feel free to check the threads after I post.
Post automatically merged:

Don't see anything here https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/the-post-milestone-thread.143691/page-23

Don't see anything, feel free to check after me: https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/fitness-check-in.566994/

Don't see anything here: https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/the-self-care-check.585494/

Last edited:
Nothing in Self Care and I can only check the first three pages of the Fitness Check-In thread as I have to my dinner in a moment along with a lie down before my brain implodes from this nearly impossible riddle. 🤯

@JellyBeans found a new year new horizons thread (one different from the one in Brewster cafe) here https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/new-years-resolutions-and-plans.584472/
ooh good find, couldn't see anything in it though. i know i said i was leaning towards it being resolution based but the idea of 'winning' is kind of throwing me off now since you can't exactly 'win' a resolution, just accomplish it. - that could loop us back round to the idea of completing a game

ooh good find, couldn't see anything in it though. i know i said i was leaning towards it being resolution based but the idea of 'winning' is kind of throwing me off now since you can't exactly 'win' a resolution, just accomplish it. - that could loop us back round to the idea of completing a game
True, I'm trying to look for some tournaments in order to solve this.

Found these from tbt gaming week, maybe it's something?

Just trying to look through https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/gaming-week-starts-now.476434/

True, I'm trying to look for some tournaments in order to solve this.

Found these from tbt gaming week, maybe it's something?

Just trying to look through https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/gaming-week-starts-now.476434/
skimmed through the pokemon one to no avail. will look through the smash bros one now, and now i think about it will probably add this all to the doc to avoid repeats
also a note that i had a look at tbts account on the 'challonge' website used to keep track of results from some of these tournaments but couldn't see anything on there
hopefully just brute forcing all these threads will get us somewhere 😭

Notes:
  • Make the goal = get to the goal? Or make = create (the goal)?
  • Is there anything about making obstacle courses (like races) in NH? I know that's a thing people do.
  • Or conversely, not finishing any race, competition or ambitious thing?
  • Did not see anything in the How did you do during the scavenger hunt? thread.
  • COCOTRYOSHKA and QUIRKYDOLL don't work as puzzles nor have birds in the item info pages.
  • OBSTACLECOURSE does not work as a puzzle.

I've been going through a lot of posts in the "Quick Before the Mods Come" thread and still nothing, I'll go through a few more before I start looking elsewhere.

Just a thought/suggestion, I noticed Verecund noted that they looked through the first and last page of some threads, but maybe we should also be checking the middle (halfway point) of threads we look through. Isn't it normal for people to give up half way through? or isn't there a saying regarding not giving up halfway?

Notes:
  • Make the goal = get to the goal? Or make = create (the goal)?
  • Is there anything about making obstacle courses (like races) in NH? I know that's a thing people do.
  • Or conversely, not finishing any race, competition or ambitious thing?
  • Did not see anything in the How did you do during the scavenger hunt? thread.
  • COCOTRYOSHKA and QUIRKYDOLL don't work as puzzles nor have birds in the item info pages.
  • OBSTACLECOURSE does not work as a puzzle.
There have been official staff-run obstacle courses.

seemingly out of nowhere i remembered that one forum member (Horus) who's gone 12 years without winning anything in the fair, i had a look on their profile to see if they'd made any comment about not bothering to participate in this event bc they wouldn't get a prize but couldn't see anything. not sure if it'd be *that* specific of a clue though

Another idea, but wasn't the last big event gaming related? I didn't participate, so I don't know the name of it

Also, why does our clue remind me of something you would hear in a gameshow on TV? Could it be a quote from a gameshow? (too many things to look through 😭 )

seemingly out of nowhere i remembered that one forum member (Horus) who's gone 12 years without winning anything in the fair, i had a look on their profile to see if they'd made any comment about not bothering to participate in this event bc they wouldn't get a prize but couldn't see anything. not sure if it'd be *that* specific of a clue though
I think it's good to look at every option.... mods are sneaky like that with these type of events *flashback to egg hunt* *cries*

Why do I think the clue is here

Another idea, but wasn't the last big event gaming related? I didn't participate, so I don't know the name of it

Also, why does our clue remind me of something you would hear in a gameshow on TV? Could it be a quote from a gameshow? (too many things to look through 😭 )

I think it's good to look at every option.... mods are sneaky like that with these type of events *flashback to egg hunt* *cries*
very true!! speaking of egg hunt i did end up on a thread of people talking about their experience with the 2018 egg hunt, might see if i can find similar ones for other years since there's probably a high rate of giving up before 'making the goal' of all the eggs

checked this thread, nothing

I checked these, didn't see anything.

Nothing aswell...

Last edited:
I checked the TBT facebook and now I'm searching through the TBT wiki to see if i find anything,,

Back