Birdwatching (Evergreen Cabin)

Chris is probably just changing his avatar to **** with us on the homework, take note but I doubt it's relevant to this particular event.
Post automatically merged:

The winning collectible was the aurora sky, maybe it's on the collectible page? Anyone know who has it on their lineup?
couldn't see anything on the aurora sky page - skarmoury has one if anyone wants to double check
also inclined to agree chris' everchanging pfps will be a question on the homework so everyone take notes lmao

found these 2 if anyone wants to help look through them

I'll go through the bulletin board and start on the last page to work my way to more current events.

I can't get away from Chris changing his avatar over the last couple of days and poking posting about these threads more.
His avatar was a crown this morning with "take the crown" wrote underneath.

Taking the crown:
Present participle for to triumph or achieve victory in. (often "triumph over") Present participle for to prevail over rivals, challenges, or difficulties

Discord?
Crown Tundra? (don't know anything about Pokemon)

He's either playing with us, hinting, or just changing his avatar a lot.

I have been stalking him all day and found nothing.
I noticed his avatar had changed as well but I can’t piece together how it fits with our riddle especially as its all about finding birds. 🤔

I noticed his avatar had changed as well but I can’t piece together how it fits with our riddle especially as its all about finding birds. 🤔
i dont see how hexadecimal color codes have anything to do with finding birds though lol

I'm in the hotel rn and it seems like many people are using the wifi. I'm not certain all images are loading (sigs take a while). It might be good if someone checked with me, or if I can do it tomorrow morning when most people are out.

Taking the crown kind of drew me to our clue "aspire to win" rather than a bird.

Present participle for to triumph or achieve victory in

Do you aspire to win, or will you not even make the goal?

Taking the crown kind of drew me to our clue "aspire to win" rather than a bird.

Present participle for to triumph or achieve victory in

Do you aspire to win
, or will you not even make the goal?
Could you elaborate on this?
Post automatically merged:

I'm in the hotel rn and it seems like many people are using the wifi. I'm not certain all images are loading (sigs take a while). It might be good if someone checked with me, or if I can do it tomorrow morning when most people are out.
Do you have mobile data?

Do you have mobile data?
nope, and the little money I have left on my phone is reserved for when I get lost or emergencies ^^' I'm trying my best and going through everything (painfully) slowly to make sure it loads...

nope, and the little money I have left on my phone is reserved for when I get lost or emergencies ^^' I'm trying my best and going through everything (painfully) slowly to make sure it loads...
don't worry too much about it!! i've got some free time so i'll have a look through the bulletin board, maybe save the painful loading times for when we're looking in a more specific area than 'somewhere in event announcements'
and also agreeing with above - we're just looking for bird images, the clues themselves don't strictly have to be wildlife related (otherwise the splatoon one would've been more squid centred i'm sure!)

don't worry too much about it!! i've got some free time so i'll have a look through the bulletin board, maybe save the painful loading times for when we're looking in a more specific area than 'somewhere in event announcements'
and also agreeing with above - we're just looking for bird images, the clues themselves don't strictly have to be wildlife related (otherwise the splatoon one would've been more squid centred i'm sure!)
thank you jelly <3 I had no idea the wifi was so bad. I will finish everything on page 11, which is where I'm at right now and pick it back up tomorrow morning :)

thank you jelly <3 I had no idea the wifi was so bad. I will finish everything on page 11, which is where I'm at right now and pick it back up tomorrow morning :)
i'll pick up from page 10 then!
*immediate regret as the first thread i go to check has 200 pages

I've been looking through all the threads that have been posted.. No luck. Feel free to double check cause I'm on my phone and didn't open any of the spoilers within the threads btw.

i'll pick up from page 10 then!
*immediate regret as the first thread i go to check has 200 pages
ikr 😂 Pokemon week has some 250 posts as well. I'll keep that one for last, as a special treat.

To "take the crown" is a synonym for "to win"

"Do you aspire to win"

It just led me to think we should be looking at posts by Chris, but you're probably right, he's just playing with us for the homework task. You know the events better than I do.

Take the crown also made me think that it could be something on discord as the server owner holds the crown.

The more I look at the clue the more confused I get, I’m officially out of ideas on where we can potentially look next. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I've just started looking through every thread in the Bulletin Board section, starting with the oldest stuff

I've just started looking through every thread in the Bulletin Board section, starting with the oldest stuff
I've done it until page 11, jellybeans has taken it from there. Maybe check in with them so you can work together and we're not wasting our time doing the same things?

Reactions: oak
I've done it until page 11, jellybeans has taken it from there. Maybe check in with them so you can work together and we're not wasting our time doing the same things?
Sounds good, sorry for not reading through the thread better. I'm about to leave for work in a half an hour so I won't be able to check my phone often.

Back